Hacking Getting errors with Rawdump 2.0

superkris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi!
I keep getting those arithmetic errors while dumping games with rawdump 2.0...
(Of course I have a compatible LG drive...)

The errors does not alway "pops" at the same place of the DVD.

Does it have to do with the way I use rawdum? I just unzipped the program and uses it from the unzipped folder.
Do I need to do something with the .dll file in the folder?

I use my LG drive in an external enclosure if that helps!

Thanks a lot

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for me it just worked when I extracted the .dll and the .exe to the same directory and ran the program. No extra steps needed. Scratched disk? Old drive? Old computer? Just trying to see if something in the mix has worn out some...

superkris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for me it just worked when I extracted the .dll and the .exe to the same directory and ran the program. No extra steps needed. Scratched disk? Old drive? Old computer? Just trying to see if something in the mix has worn out some...

My .dll and my .exe are both in the same folder. I've got a brand new computer with a brand new drive+enclosure and I've checked my disc, they are scratchless.

Yesterday, it took about 5 times to dump "Prince of Persia". Each time Rawdump was getting the error a little bit further...
So strange
wacko.gif

mattwasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've dumped almost every english wii game and I've only had problems with about 3. One of them was prince of persia like superskris. But the rest seemed to work fine, I forget what the others that had problems were, I think one of them was that marble game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?