Getting error on 99% while updating Moon Chronicles

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Billy Acuña, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Billy Acuña
    OP

Billy Acuña GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2015
    Mexico
    I just installed a cia of an old versión of Moon Chronicles and when I try updating it goes well, but it always give me error on 99% and is very annoying.
    Help :(

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    Of course it will fail, it is an eShop exclusive game...

It checks for the legit ticket that you don't have since you pirated it... Get a cia update.

3. Billy Acuña
    OP

Oct 10, 2015
    Mexico
    Makes sense, I try to buy it too, and well, the option that eshop give me is "Redownload". Am I screwed?

4. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    The way to buy it is to buy it on a clean emunand. Then it will let you buy it and download it. Otherwise it's broken. But I see no reason to when you can get a CIA update.

5. Billy Acuña
    OP

Oct 10, 2015
    Mexico
    Because nobody dumped a updated cia of Moon Chronicles, I searched on almost all the web.

6. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    You could try putting out a request on the ISO site for someone to dump it saying you'll pay for the game and a little extra?

Edit: or maybe you could try to format emuNAND on a new SD card and buy it there, and update it, to get a dump for yourself? I don't know if that would work but it will cost you nothing if you have a spare card lying around (or if not you could backup your current emuNAND then do it on your current SD).

Last edited by Quantumcat, Dec 14, 2015