Hacking getting download play to work? r4

Prod1gy Xtr3m

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
first of all sorry if this question has been asked before.... im new =)
ok so i am getting an r4 flash cart with a 4gb sd card soon (prob a clone) and i have been reading a review about it and in it it says that it dosnt have download play support so games like mario kart mario party and new super mario bros wont work (my fav games) with download play..... so is their any firmware that i can get instead of the origonal r4 stuff that will allow me to use download play?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prod1gy Xtr3m said:
first of all sorry if this question has been asked before.... im new =)
ok so i am getting an r4 flash cart with a 4gb sd card soon (prob a clone) and i have been reading a review about it and in it it says that it dosnt have download play support so games like mario kart mario party and new super mario bros wont work (my fav games) with download play..... so is their any firmware that i can get instead of the origonal r4 stuff that will allow me to use download play?
1). If it supports SDHC cards (99.99999% of all 4GB are SDHC) it's 100% a fake.
2). Kernel/Menu/OS =/= Firmware.
3). Most clones are shit and just sucker money out of people who don't do research.

If you know your card doesn't support Download and Play, why'd you get it?
Original R4 supports it but not SDHCs or DSi. 1:1 identical copies will cost you under $5 USD shipped.
AceKard2i supports it and SDHCs and DSi. They'll usually run you ~$16 USD shipped from most places.

Prod1gy Xtr3m

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont have it yet but i was planning on getting it this weekend because i cant find a good one one the internet from an Australian seller that is less than $30...... so if you dont think i should get this one for $20 then can you suggest one that i should get an where i can buy it from (in australia)?? i only want to be able to play roms with dlplay and be able to connect to wifi to get events and such.... so any suggestions?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm