Hardware getting a ps vita.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cause i'm tried of buying games and trading them in... for less of the price. but with DLC games you can't trade them in it's like once you buy them you are there bitch!! it's like you sell your soul to the game. and i'm getting a 32 memory card too along with 3 dlc games so probely $120 of psn cards so yeah... i want to keep games not trade them in so that's how i'm sticking to it... also is it true that there are going be bigger memory cards or no?

ah crap i posted in the wrong section... can someone move this to that other section. i'll report myself for doing that..

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it would definitely give them an excuse to make bigger memory cards instead of just faster and faster and faster and faster and..... from what I've seen it stopped at 32 GB on all flash then started with class 4 speed then up to class 10.

i actually haven't seen anything over 32 GB in portable memory that wasn't a hard drive in a few years now, and would be greatly relieved it an increase finally happened from this

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=128gb+sd+card&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&ds=pr&pq=128gb%20sd%20card&cp=7&gs_id=32&xhr=t&q=64gb+sd+card&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&client=opera&hs=V1J&rls=en&channel=suggest&tbm=shop&oq=64gb+sd&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=2afa81a21f3bd327&biw=1366&bih=646

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=128gb+sd+card&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&ds=pr&pq=128gb%20sd%20card&cp=13&gs_id=57&xhr=t&q=128gb+sd+card&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&client=opera&hs=WMz&rls=en&channel=suggest&tbm=shop&oq=128gb+sd+card&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=2afa81a21f3bd327&biw=1366&bih=646

Reactions: 1 person

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF, I have not seen those at Best Buy or Wal-mart.....this is some serious BULL right here

*edit
JESUS CHRIST, FOR ABOUT $170 I CAN SEE WHY

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
WTF, I have not seen those at Best Buy or Wal-mart.....this is some serious BULL right here

*edit
JESUS CHRIST, FOR ABOUT $170 I CAN SEE WHY

JESUS CHRIST. this is pro equipment for high end digital cameras etc. cause most phones still only support SDHC not SDXC, which is up to 32gb i believe. SDXC theoretically can go up to 2TB but i doubt we'll see those soon... at least not of decent speed, and with 2tb space YOU DO WANT SOME DAMN SPEED. though they are rather quick as standard.

still, i got 16gb on my phone, SD card class 10, and it is plenty, though i could use more copy/write speeds. i do find 16gb plenty as well... would rather have the phone last whole day... damn smart phones *ramble ramble*. still 32gb sounds like plenty on vita, considering decent games take up like 1-2gb, most of games don't even need that, it would amount to like 16+++ games on a 32gb card... i doubt you'll bottle neck that soon... unless you gonna want to watch some videos on vita... that damn mp4 eats up loads of space unless its animated crap like anime or southpark.

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
well from what i understand 128gb ones are like 40mb/s read/write. it is quick, but for 128gb... it would take like a fairly long time, though not too long, if it was class10 rated, then it would be bad... like an hour or so to copy full card worth of data, but with 2tb at 40mb/s... sure you wouldn't need to copy stuff that often, but even with my external HDDs, at 20mb/s it takes forever, as i copy in bulk most of the time, like 50gb at a time... now i just leave it and go make some tea etc. or just go play some game, but if time is of essence, it gets frustrating.

Supernova741

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Buy the games in a store:
- Where I live, most games on the psn are MORE expensive than those in a regular store
- When you're sick of you games, you can sell them. PSN games just stay there for ever...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...