HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
http://acceptable.tv/contest/web/videos/1844-L33t-Haxxors-4

There's a short comedy series called "L33t Haxxors" that's been airing on VH1. If it gets enough votes, the new episode will air this Friday on Acceptable TV.

In the 4th episode, the guys use a DS with a DS Xtreme card to hack things. You can tell it's a DSX by the blue LEDS on it. Only the real nerds and gamers will get what it is, but it'd be cool to get the Xtreme on TV.

Vote for it a lot so it wins!

Thanks.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
... alright ...

Edited: just incase someone took the joke the wrong way.

I don't really know anything about this... so this was a useless post. sorry.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WTF!!! Nintendo will be really pissed if people find out what that is in the DS then there will be a massive law suit.... I am not going to vote because the more people find out you can get free nds games and stuff just by ordering a flashcart the more NDS will be shut down...If everyone that own a ds get a flashcart then the more nintendo and other companies start to loose money
cry.gif
then after a while they will stop producing nds games!!!.... I DON'T RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO VOTE....
hate2.gif
:'(

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ooooo...kaaaay, now we know who to turn to for worst case scenarios...

Seriously, it's a comedy show about "l33t h4X0RZ". People who know what a DS-X is already have flashcards, those that don't won't take the show seriously, and think the LED-flashy thing in the DS is some made-up device to show how l33t the h4x0rZ really are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)