Get Temp’n!

What’s up Tempers?

First of all, I’d like to thank all of you who participated in my last article. We got to know each other better and also revealed that a lot of Tempers are talented. Granted, Tempers are known to be talented when it comes to tweaking consoles, games and such but there’s much more to them. A lot of the members have projects of their own and have shared some with us in the comments section in my previous article. They all sounded ambitious and impressive!

mA5SbP1W53Ex.gif

As such, I’ve decided to promote them in a new column that I will be hosting on GBAtemp, entitled ‘Temp’n’. So if you have any completed, on-going or theoretical project of your own, that you are proud of or just want to share with the community, send me a PM here on GBAtemp and I’ll get them featured, with due credits given to the respective creators. Your project can be of any kind, be it a piece of music/video you made, a comic, a story, a game/app, a cool picture, your hobby, really anything! Got nothing to share? Then it’s time you start something! This way we’ll get to know each other even more and foster an even stronger community!

So what are you waiting for? Get Temp’n!

Mario_Wants You.jpg

P.S: Please be aware that a minimum level of decency is required. I will have the authority to decide whether or not to publish any item that you send me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...