sidneyyoung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
http://eng.supercard.cn/

Main Feature:

1.Upgraded the Realtime save function speed. Now, save/load speed is much faster than before. SDHC version can save and load in 2 seconds.
2.Added RESET plug in. Homebrew software Imgview can press START to use RESET function.
3.Fixed DLDI data align problem.
4.Homebrew software do not creat *.sav and *.sci files to save the storage space.
5.Added the config database for each game. Player can setup patch info. for each game dividual.
6.Added write card check-up to avoid error when writting card.
7.Fixed some problems in patch database.
8.If realtime save make noise, please close NDS to sleep mode and open can fix the problem.

enjoy..... http://eng.supercard.cn/download_dsone.htm

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
OH YES!
happy.gif

EDIT: Just loaded it up and um.... did they get rid of the menubrowsing whenever you hold R?
I have a nonworking touch screen so I can't go at it that way....

EDIT2: I've gone on it again and again and I can make it work to some degree but it will just randomly go off the menu as if I'm not holding the R button...
And I tested it on othe games to see if its my R button thats the issue and it isn't, it works fine.

EDIT3: Oh lawd yes! They actually added in all the patch menu info into the global.ini file
smile.gif
Now I can just edit it myself.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
http://eng.supercard.cn/
1.Upgraded the Realtime save function speed. Now, save/load speed is much faster than before. SDHC version can save and load in 2 seconds.
4.Homebrew software do not creat *.sav and *.sci files to save the storage space.
5.Added the config database for each game. Player can setup patch info. for each game dividual.

These 3 I like
yaynds.gif

Thanks sidneyyoung
bow.gif

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.Added RESET plug in. Homebrew software Imgview can press START to use RESET function.

So...to start soft reset homebrew now, all you have to do is press Start?

And yeah, the SCDS1 is just getting better and better. Definitely my most used cart.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say the simplest method would be to try LMP-ng, which utterly fails when playing music with the old default DLDI file. Or you could try the official DLDI tester app, which would probably give better results.

drtofu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After copying over the new scone folder i found that a good bit of my homebrew hasnt been working. Like for ds organize it said something is wrong with my fat. After copying over the previous version the homebrew all worked. Isanyone else having these problems and if so how can i resolve these issues?
Thanks in Advance

DrTofu

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
the reset plugin enables moonshell and imageviewer to soft reset (and maybe some of rudolph's tools?).

you need to replace the original reset.mse in the plugins folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)