Get around 022-2634 while preserving installed content?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by rondoh70, Mar 5, 2016.

1. rondoh70
    OP

rondoh70 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2011
    United States
    new york
    Hello. I stupidly formatted my emunand, and now receive the 022-2634 error on sysnand. Could I get around this by formatting my sysnand and injecting partition dumps from the current sysnand into the newly formatted sysnand? Like how one would swap emunand and sysnand on a9lh.

2. James310

James310 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 4, 2015
    United States
    Somewhere in California
    Always format with tinyformat to prevent this!! But the fix takes time...Backup sysnand,format it with tinyformat ,sign in to your nnid,restore your backup sysnand and it should be fixed,error means your nnid unlinked with your console but your 3ds is still signed in

Scarlet and rondoh70 like this.
  3. rondoh70
    OP

rondoh70 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2011
    United States
    new york
    thank you. I have dealt with the error before. Just never had to maintain current data before. Should be an easy but boring and lengthy process.

4. rondoh70
    OP

rondoh70 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2011
    United States
    new york
    That process did not work. I guess I have to reinstall everything.

5. James310

James310 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 4, 2015
    United States
    Somewhere in California
    What happen?

6. rondoh70
    OP

rondoh70 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2011
    United States
    new york
    all the titles appeared when I first restored sysnand. But when I installed a cia it failed half way through with a description error. My ds froze and all titles dissapeared. I had to fix my title and import before I was able to get fbi to install another cia.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —