Gaming George "GeoHot" Hotz Bailout

Deadlock94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who dont know George "GeoHot" Hotz. He has pretty much made it possible for all ps3 user to jailbreak there consoles. He deployed the hack, and is now in trial in CA. The judge however thinks it would be better if the case took place in Jersey where the hack was deployed. Any way if he is found guilty and sentenced (i do find this unlikely) i say we do some kind of donate thing to bail him out. Maybe up the prices of ps3 jailbreaks a few bucks then send it to his team.... idk just a thought what do you all think?

Deadlock94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Uhhhh... didn't do the first jailbreak, and he was only one person to release info for the latest.

QUOTE(DigitalDeviant @ Jan 20 2011, 01:49 AM) as far as I'm concerned team failoverflow is responsible for the budding ps3 scene, geohotz just wants all the glory.

yeah you both are right i thought he belonged to failoverflow......... sorry guys my bad thats what i get for using a bad wiki page...

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deadlock94 said:
Rydian said:
Uhhhh... didn't do the first jailbreak, and he was only one person to release info for the latest.

QUOTE(DigitalDeviant @ Jan 20 2011, 01:49 AM) as far as I'm concerned team failoverflow is responsible for the budding ps3 scene, geohotz just wants all the glory.

yeah you both are right i thought he belonged to failoverflow......... sorry guys my bad thats what i get for using a bad wiki page...

its okay its best to expose geohotz for what he is, an attention whore! Yep I said it.

vame536

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You seem a little confused. If he is found guilty and sentenced, you can't bail him out.

Bail is a pre-trial thing.

Anyway, if he is sent to prison, all he has to do is a Jailbreak.

And yes, I am here all week.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vame536 said:
You seem a little confused. If he is found guilty and sentenced, you can't bail him out.

Bail is a pre-trial thing.

Anyway, if he is sent to prison, all he has to do is a Jailbreak.

And yes, I am here all week.

rofl.gif

dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o