Linkandzelda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linkandzelda.com
XP
Country
I recently started an Android Development Business called Evercrest Studios and this is my first app, an IPS patcher for Android devices.

SquareIconGold128.png

Power Patcher

Start.png
Pick.png
Ready.png
Settings.png

Compatibility
Compatible with all Android devices running 3.0 and above.
Works with all IPS patches both normal and RLE mode.

Features
Power Patcher comes in 2 versions, Lite and Pro. Features with a * indicate which ones are for Pro only.

Apply Patches Fast
Patching is supposed to be a quick thing, and you don’t want to be hanging around waiting for extra screens to open and close. Power Patcher is designed to make applying patches quickly and easily through a wizard style interface. Simply choose a patch and a ROM and press go, Power Patcher does the rest in seconds.

Patch File Association *
Just like your mobile device patching is available everywhere. With Power Patcher Pro you don’t even need to open the app to apply a patch. You can open patch files from within your favourite Email client, downloads list or Cloud Storage app such as Dropbox or Google Drive and Power Patcher will start up automatically. Select your ROM and you’re good to go, simple as that.

Realtime Integrity Checks
When selecting a patch file an integrity check is run to ascertain if the file selected is a valid patch file. These checks run seamlessly and in the background without disrupting your process. To make sure you don’t waste any time, we’ll inform you if the patch is invalid before you try to apply it.

Automatic Backups with Prefixes *
Are you worried that your patch will break your ROM? Not sure if you have the correct ROM? No need to worry, because Power Patcher Pro backs up your ROM automatically before you apply a patch to make sure you don’t lose any data. You can even configure backup behaviour like adding a prefix of your choice to the backed up ROM file, or turning backups off altogether to save those valuable seconds.

Bugs, Glitches & Feature Requests
My site has a full Issue Tracker in place to manage bug reports and feature requests. This can be found here: http://issues.evercreststudios.com/powerpatcher. Alternatively you can use this thread and I'll create them in the tracker where everyone can see the status.

Special Thanks
I showed a few people the app during early development stages so they deserve special thanks.

• Reb0rn: creating the Gear that appears when pressing the Patch button
  • Sukiyami, shinyquagsire: testing for bugs

Downloads
You can get each respective version from below.

Lite

Pro

To show your support please rate the app on the store and also give feedback of what you think so the app can be further improved. I hope you find Power Patcher useful.

Reactions: redact

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.