Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
broksonic said:
Worked great when i had alpha7 . But now it won't regonise my hdd

With me, it recognizes my HDD, but not the right partition. I have 3 partitions on my HDD, a NTFS one (with the movies on), a FAT32 one (with homebrew/.wad files) and a WBFS partition.
I recognizes my FAT32 partition, but not my NTFS partition.
Any help?
cIOS rev 14 btw.

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
broksonic said:

With me, it recognizes my HDD, but not the right partition. I have 3 partitions on my HDD, a NTFS one (with the movies on), a FAT32 one (with homebrew/.wad files) and a WBFS partition.
I recognizes my FAT32 partition, but not my NTFS partition.
Any help?
cIOS rev 14 btw.

I only have 2 partitions . A NTFS one and a WBFS.

It seems that they have made it so as it will only read a Fat32 partition. Why they have done this is a puzzle

Kingc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Same here! Been using an old version of geexbox for ages which read my NTFS partition just fine...weird...

Anyhoo, I've just started using MplayerCE aswell. Tried it out yesterday, and it seems like it only reads my HDD from one of the USB ports. This is a bit irritating, since it uses a different port than CFG loader....Any way to fix this?

xing68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both of those problems, and I need GeeXbox to play mkv files, which Mplayer could not play
wacko.gif

turnerl said:
broksonic said:

Exactly the same with me!

QUOTE(Kingc @ Nov 30 2009, 06:18 AM)
Same here! Been using an old version of geexbox for ages which read my NTFS partition just fine...weird...

Anyhoo, I've just started using MplayerCE aswell. Tried it out yesterday, and it seems like it only reads my HDD from one of the USB ports. This is a bit irritating, since it uses a different port than CFG loader....Any way to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.