nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
UPDATE 02/08/2020

I got back into the Wii for a while recently which prompted me to take a fresh rip of the txt codes frmGeckoCodes.org. I know this thread is very old but hey this might prove useful to newer Wii users :)

Link to latest site dump below :)

https://mega.nz/file/QWgn0Iha#urpue3iqLszK-bEHZd4eBVkr3BCQpakbXVoIu7VsUuY

Hi i site ripped GeckoCodes.org a few months back, a moderator here, Cyan, suggested i upload it for the community so here it is...

This is just the txt files, which is what most people want anyway but as i am currently doing an updated dump as i write this i will upload the complete up to date site and the latest txt file dump asap....

This dump also includes some codes that were removed from the site....Skylanders Spyro anyone???

i do realize that some of the txt files contain no codes, just the game id and title, that is because there are no codes for those games on the site :)

Last edited by nikeymikey, , Reason: Updated link

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I can confirm that I need a VPN turned on to visit GeckoCodes. I also had problems with GameHacking weeks ago, and needed a VPN to access.

Is it really Article 13 fucking up things so soon? Shouldn't be there another explanation?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Happy birthday.:toot:

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

Sadly the geckocodes site also is no longer working with the Wii because of the DDoS protection.:(

Elbart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Is it really Article 13 fucking up things so soon? Shouldn't be there another explanation?
The routing to bitmitigate from Europe seems to be broken. Doing a traceroute from different locations in Europe all end before the same IP, which isn't routed right now.
Perfect Anti-DDoS-service. ;)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The routing to bitmitigate from Europe seems to be broken. Doing a traceroute from different locations in Europe all end before the same IP, which isn't routed right now.
Perfect Anti-DDoS-service. ;)

Thank you for check this out.Sad,before this was quite easier with the codes on USBLoaderGX.
It can´t be helped.:sad:

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

I apologize,this is my mistake,I´ve "mingled" up 2 different issues:

- The Issue that i can´t reach the site from my PC/Windows -> YES surely it works now.Thank you
@Elbart
@Brawl345

for your replies and confirmations.:yay:

- BUT on the Wii/USBLoader GX its still there,no download from geckocodes.org possible in cause of the DDos.

Thank you and sorry for my mistake.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night