Hacking Gecko Region Free 1.5 crashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter boobooman
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,316
  • Replies Replies 4

boobooman

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
234
Country
Hey all just installed the new homebrew channel on my daughter jap wii so she could use the region free but it keeps crashing, black screen with some number's on screen, it loaded the first time but after booting brawl to a green screen now is happens a few sec's after it loads,

Also while im here do i need to run the update on the ntsc brawl, on a uptodate jap 3.2 console? as i removed it for my pal console and it works fine but how ever i burn it for the jap wii i get black screened
frown.gif


any idea's thanks
smile.gif
 
The current Gecko version is buggy. All PAL wii user can't play NTSC Brawl at the moment. The author is working on a new version, which will be released soon (hopefully)...
 
ok thanks but now it does the same on my pal wii, going to a screen with dump code on, how can i stop it happening i tried copying a new set of file on to sd card but still crashes, If i remove the channel and reinstall will that work?
 
Like Sotoro said, Brawl isn´t working on PAL consoles. I can personally verify the DVD9 version doesn´t. I don´t have the DVD5 version, so I can´t comment about that. Likewise, I can´t say anything at all about Japanese console compatability.

Every other game I´ve tried works perfect. Maybe the problem will get solved for the next release. Plus there should be a channel version!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted