timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I recently downgraded my Wii, and everything runs normally, games read fine, HBC loads fine, and everything in between is working correctly. However, Gecko OS is giving me some trouble. i have downloaded some codes from the Gecko OS official website and got a few cheats for Animal Crossing City Folk. i set up the cheats normally with Codemgr, and export them to my SD card as GCT's. However, when I load Animal Crossing through Gecko OS, it freezes and crashes as soon as I begin to play. (This is after my save data is loaded, Rover and Orange text blah blah blah) What is the reason for this? Should I download the codes from somewhere else?

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I never heard of USB Gecko codes that would crash like that unless it overloads it 2 much xD i would suggest that go and download it again and make sure its for your region cuz i donwloaded Super Mario Galaxy codes and they happened to my PAL codes instead of NTSC so it just crashed xD thou i could of sworn that they were NTSC codes -__-

EDIT: What codes are they may i ask

timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i'll try it without the running code, that may be causing the problem.

Btw, my disc is original, does this make any difference? It shouldn't but maybe Animal Crossing is different......?

timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright here's my update. So far, the minority of the cheats seem to work, but when I enter the "Walk Faster" cheat, it crashes. So if anyone has this game and wants to use cheats for it, make a note of that. Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==