Hacking Gecko OS & Backup Launcher doesn't work!!!

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have a JAP Wii, modchip unknown. It is at 3.2j, downgraded from 3.4j. So I'm trying to get Disaster: Day of Crisis to work. I burnt 4x on a dvd disc and used Wii Brick Blocker on the iso before. Now, when I try to play it, it loads on the Disc Channel, but when I clicked start, I get the 001# error. So I decided to try using Gecko OS, however, when I try to launch the game, it just stays there at the "LAUNCHING GAME LANG: DEFAULT" and nothing happens. So what I am doing wrong? I also tried to installing Backup launcher 0.3 Gamma channel and tried to start the game through that channel but same thing happens. So what do I need to do to get the game to work? Is it my modchip problem? Because I have no idea what my modchip is unfortunately. Or is it because I used WBB on the iso at first? Any help is appreciated!! I really want to play the game and I'm getting frustrated.

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, am I suppose to get this "Backup Launcher 0.3 GAMMA WITH 002 FIX"? The back-up launcher I got was only 5mb. The problem I have is that the launchers just hang there when launching the game.

Changing my wii to 3.2U, is that safe? I have the Region changer already, so all I need to do is to update it with the 3.2U update? Is that it or must I change the game region thing to USA too? Cos I heard that bricks the wii or something.

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, it STILL doesn't work!!! I managed to get the game up and running ONCE after I installed the CIOS and used the back-up launcher. But I wanted to return to the main menu of the Wii first, and instead it became a blue screen. So I held the button down to turn the wii off and on again. This time I try it, it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong now??? Could it be I changed my wii screen format to 4:3 after that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn