Hacking Gecko 1.9

HUELEN10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g4jek8j54 said:
Did you update through Nintendo? From what I'm reading, that might have something to do with that problem.
Yes I did. I COULD downgrade to 3.2, and upgrade to 4.0 some other way, but besides Ninty's way, how else can you upgrade to 4.0?

I need my 4.0.

HUELEN10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
the waninkoko way?
Elaborate. I know nothing about going from 3.2 and then to 4.0 a non-ninty way. Your help would be most appreciated.

So we don't waste time here though, does this version of gecko support regionfree channels? If it does not, then we are both wasting our time, unless your method of non-ninty 4.0 is good.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HUELEN10 said:
g4jek8j54 said:
Did you update through Nintendo? From what I'm reading, that might have something to do with that problem.
Yes I did. I COULD downgrade to 3.2, and upgrade to 4.0 some other way, but besides Ninty's way, how else can you upgrade to 4.0?

I need my 4.0.

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with downgrading, but if you want, you could take a look at this thread...

ULTIMATE System Menu 4.0 Guide

If you follow that, you should be on a 4.0 with the signing bug enabled. I don't know whether or not this would fix that problem, so you might want to ask if anyone on that thread has successfully run this program by updating like this.

HUELEN10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g4jek8j54 said:
HUELEN10 said:
g4jek8j54 said:

I need my 4.0.

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with downgrading, but if you want, you could take a look at this thread...

If you follow that, you should be on a 4.0 with the signing bug enabled. I don't know whether or not this would fix that problem, so you might want to ask if anyone on that thread has successfully run this program by updating like this.
Why would I need to enable the signing bug? My copy's legit.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HUELEN10 said:
g4jek8j54 said:
HUELEN10 said:
g4jek8j54 said:

I need my 4.0.

Why would I need to enable the signing bug? My copy's legit.

I know, I'm just not sure on what else that could enable. It may allow that to work. Anyway, I would just search/ask in that thread before doing anything, unless you want to just downgrade to 3.2. In which case, try these instructions...

Downgrade for System Menu 4.0

HUELEN10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g4jek8j54 said:
I know, I'm just not sure on what else that could enable. It may allow that to work. Anyway, I would just search/ask in that thread before doing anything, unless you want to just downgrade to 3.2. In which case, try these instructions...

Downgrade for System Menu 4.0
I know how to downgrade, but I just noticed that there it has instructions for "hacked 4.0" I will not give up 4.0. Thank you so much for all your help though!

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is going off topic real fast!

Can someone make/link to a GeckoOs 1.9 WAD installer/channel please?
smile.gif

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To thos asking if hacking games on the USB loader is possible. yes it was long before this. the ocarina cheating tool has to load the system hooks to enable the cheat engine thusly the debugger must be loaded. Brkirch found a way around this but that matters not to my point. as for the version of ocarina in use with the USB loader channels it always loads the debugger and thusly one can use the USB Gecko to use remote debugging apps to do just that. all this really does is boots a channel with ythe hooks in place allowing for cheating hacking and debugging of Wii channels. Brkirch is an extremely skilled and amazing coder. I personally have wittnessed quite a bit of his work and frankly he can make the impossible possible in just about any software imaginable. including games themselves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo