Hacking GCOS?

Rebound

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I searched but there are a lot of different types of GCOS to downoad. I want to download one which lets me boot NTSC games on a PAL Wii by changing the Video mode in GCOS before starting the game, can anyone give me a link?

junp3i

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heyy im new to GCOS also, Ive got the ISO's for MGS:Twin Snakes. Is there anything i need to get this dual game running from one dvd other than the multi disc creator?

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For Double Disc games, you still need to have them on 2 separate discs.. :/
So burn the first disc of MGS:TS and other games you would like on one DVD and fill it up, and the 2nd one on a own disc (when the game prompts you to change disc, u cant put in a Gcos disc, it would't get recognized ), only way to get it to work AFAIK.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
junp3i said:
heyy im new to GCOS also, Ive got the ISO's for MGS:Twin Snakes. Is there anything i need to get this dual game running from one dvd other than the multi disc creator?
IIRC that game doesn't allow you to save before the disc switch so you can NOT use the multidisc creator I think. the 2nd disc will (for the disc switch) have to be on a separate disc.
If it did allow you to save at the discswitch, you could reset the wii and boot the 2nd disc yourself and load it from there (like baten kaitos)

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
noONE said:
For Double Disc games, you still need to have them on 2 separate discs.. :/
So burn the first disc of MGS:TS and other games you would like on one DVD and fill it up, and the 2nd one on a own disc (when the game prompts you to change disc, u cant put in a Gcos disc, it would't get recognized ), only way to get it to work AFAIK.

Are you sure that it will not prompt for first disc after playing from second disc anywhere in the game? if not, you have to put first disc on seperate disc too.
i can ask it from a friend who just finished MGS:TS on GC though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F