GCN GCHD Mk II Help - Input vs. Output

wonkeytonk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the remote control and the settings mostly figured out on this thing, but here's what happened.

When I first started using this device, the input and output were the same; everything about it was pixel perfect on my screen, looking just like it would on Dolphin Emulator.

But at some point, something changed, and it started looking a little bit blurry. It's more like the 3d models still look pixel-perfect, but whenever text appears in a game, or the Swiss menu or what have you, it looks a little bit stretched out.

I noticed that the "In" resolution was a little smaller than the "out" resolution, so I figured it was stretching it. I found out that if I turned off "Fix Resolution", it started saying that the In and Out had become the same again.

But even after doing that, the stretch is still there!

Originally it didn't quite stretch to the vertical edge of my screen, but now it appears to be stretching it a bit. Is it a problem with my monitor, or is there something else in the settings that can fix this?

Thanks

EDIT: I found out that when I make sure the game is set to run in 480p (from the Swiss menu), then it works with no problems, but it still looks off when running the official Gamecube BIOS or the Swiss Menu.

Last edited by wonkeytonk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1