Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to mention my good service I recently had with Real Hot Stuff. I placed an order for an AceKard 2i from them on February 15th 2010 and received my item today, February 17th 2010 with the regular shipping option. This is probably because they are based in USA in NJ only 52 miles away from where I live (I'm also from NJ).

I emailed them with a question on February 15th 2010 at 3:45pm and they responded to my e-mail on February 15th 2010 at 4:18pm within a matter of 33 minutes!! Amazing service from them.

WezG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought a Acekard 2i from Addict Supllies at 2PM and recieved it the next day!
Its not a fake btw
yay.gif
!

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know if anyone has said this but Sidder.nl also sells flash cards. I've ordered my R4 from them a year ago and they're pretty fast. The only downside that they offer only two payment methods: iDeal and bank transfer. But iDeal is pretty safe and I've used it several times.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered 5 Acekard DSis from 5th Dimension, they mailed me 3 and have not answered any of my emails for the past 2 weeks concerning the missing 2 cards.

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rankio said:
I ordered 5 Acekard DSis from 5th Dimension, they mailed me 3 and have not answered any of my emails for the past 2 weeks concerning the missing 2 cards.
We have never received any e-mails from you. What is your e-mail address/order number?

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5thdimension said:
Rankio said:
We have never received any e-mails from you. What is your e-mail address/order number?

PMed. Thank you.

PopSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to post to say I bought a AceKard 2i from 0ShippingZone earlier. They shipped it within a few hours and we'll see how long it takes to get. It cost me $18.45 because I opted for the shipping with a tracking number, which added $2 to my order.

As I've read elsewhere they sent me a picture of my package as well. It looks very well protected and packaged.
yay.gif

I'll be sure to post an update when I get the card to see how long it took to ship.

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PopSmith said:
I just wanted to post to say I bought a AceKard 2i from 0ShippingZone earlier. They shipped it within a few hours and we'll see how long it takes to get. It cost me $18.45 because I opted for the shipping with a tracking number, which added $2 to my order.

As I've read elsewhere they sent me a picture of my package as well. It looks very well protected and packaged.
yay.gif

I'll be sure to post an update when I get the card to see how long it took to ship.
Good thing you ordered the Acekard 2i, 0shippingzone is still shipping out defective Acekard 2.1 cards (have been since January).
(See http://normmatt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235 )

Apparently, the problem is only effecting the 2.1's not the 2i's

If anyone is thinking of ordering a Acekard 2.1, I'd suggest you pony up the extra couple of bucks and upgrade to the Acekard 2i

apprentice57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking of buying a M3i from SimplyMods, does anyone have any information on where they are based? Specifically in relevance to their proximity to New York.

rad140

GBAtemp's "over quoter"
Trophies
Website
rad140.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone, I'm Canadian and wondering if anyone (from Canada or otherwise) has had any experience w/ DealExtreme or 0shippingzone. Their prices seem to be cheap, but I'm worried about shipping costs (I know both have free shipping, but other costs like Customs and what not).

Either those, or I'll go to KickGaming, who happen to be just a few hours away from me, but cost more.

Thanks!

Specifically thinking of buying an Acekard 2 and an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Expansion pack, if anyone's interested.

True Neutral

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the recent release of HG/SS and the lack of any update from the M3 team has convinced me that I need a new cart. Would the slot-2 GBA expansion pack for the M3 DS real work with a Cyclo DS? I assume not but I it wouldn't hurt to ask.

rad140

GBAtemp's "over quoter"
Trophies
Website
rad140.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Canada
@True Neutral: Questions regarding what cart to buy should or anything like that should be asked here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252&st=2220 .

In response to your question, it should work. You will need a piece of homebrew that can transfer GBA roms from slot-1 to slot-2, if the CycloDS doesn't have built in slot-2 support like the M3 DS Real. I don't know if Rudolph's GBA ExpLoader will work with something that isn't the EZ-Flash 3-in-1. I dont' have a CycloDS, so I can't help too much asides from general advice.

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought some AceKard 2i carts from Leetmod.com. I got it in 2 days (same state). This is probably the cheapest US store for these.

Great service, fast shipping, and price....I'll be back
smile.gif
lol

BTW...they're the 'real' carts....I updated them to 1.4 and running AKAIO.

Thanks Leetmod!!

fran3491

Trophies
XP
Country
Heyy.

Found out, after peeling off the sticker, that the R4 I bought 2 years is fake
dry.gif
. Works fine, but I wanted to get a card for my friend for her birthday on Saturday. Either a CycloDS or Acekard (they sound like the best, especially the latter, as I only care about compatibility). I don't want to get her a fake R4 though that's what I've been browsing for.

I'm from the UK though and I can't afford to get one shipped from the USA, where the majority of sites recommended are based.

Just wondering if anyone genuinely knows of legit UK sites for Acekard 2.1. I see on here someone's said http://www.addictsupplies.com/index.php is legit. It sells Acekard 2.1. Though then again it sells R4 Ultra which is surely a fake.

I'm sorry, I should search the thread entirely but I don't have too much time and a lot are not based in the UK. I don't want a fake Acekard 2.1

Thank you very much for any replies!

edit: I went onto the Acekard site, and found this: http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php
Gamekool is on there - I read on this site it's legit BUT I'm sorry but maybe someone on here recently said it's not. Oh wait, it's all in US $
mellow.gif

OH MAN JUST SEEN 2i WORKS ON NDS LITE TOO. 2.1 or 2i? Who knows. Most people go for 2.i it seems.

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
I just ordered from http://www.xpertron.co.uk - seems they are HQ'ed in Wembley but ship in from the Channel Isles. AceKard 2i = £16.95 - they quote 5-7 days delivery (same general order of magnitude as all the sheds in the CI shipping to the mainland...)

shiningnegro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think KoolDS.com should be on the list, ive personally bought DSTT and Acekard2i from them and referred friends to buy the same and some also bought R4i

Their delivery times are on time, they have great customer service (had some friends have R4i break on them, they contacted them and got new ones sent the next week), good prices especially if ur in america
hate2.gif
damn being in canada tho. Ive seen in topics that when buying acekards to make sure u get 1.4 update some sites give u the option of to let them upgrade it or not...these guys just do it for u stright up

there list of kards may be small i havent tried the others but from the collective experience of me and my peers they shud be all good

DSTT (they dont have DSTTi)
AceKard2i
M3i Zero
R4i
R4i-Gold
EZ-Flash 3in1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT