Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

jocelyn77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
add dealextreme! they have really low prices, and shipping is FREE. the only problem i can think of is it takes a long time to ship. at least in my book (it took 2-3 weeks for me). and from what ive seen, they have the lowest prices around...i think.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
I used PC Jerry (UK) to get my EDGE card this week. Very low price compared to some places and it was sent (signed for delivery-2nd class). It arrived quicker than my SDHC micro from Play.com.
Also they display their registered business number so are not likely to be fly by nighters.

They allow you to leave reviews and they also price match.

http://pcjerry.co.uk/

Dapsi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cant help you in singapore sorry.

For those in UK though, i've ordered 11 R4's from bentonvillemall on 4 separate occasions. They appear to sell a wide range of products

the pros for me were:

Great service and delivery within the week.
Excellent price - currently £20 incl 2gb card i hear.
they provide a good post sales support if you have any queries
they even offer a preinstall kernel service if you dont want the hassle of doing it yourself!

Each time i've not had a single problem - just a shame they dont advertise themselves more strongly.

I would seriously recommend them if you are looking for an R4 that will work. check them out at www.bentonvillemall.co.uk

Ssseth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone dealt with http://www.veebuy.com before? Some of the best prices I've found to Canada on flashcarts (excluding Deal Extreme, but I'd prefer to deal with a North American company). They offer free shipping as well (to Canada anyway)!

WalkingSnake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just here to add my opinion on Real Hot Stuff...

Ordered my Cyclo yesterday, it shipped today, will be here Thursday.

Now that's good service.

EDIT: I received it a day early. Nice.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mabilouz said:
I used PC Jerry (UK) to get my EDGE card this week. Very low price compared to some places and it was sent (signed for delivery-2nd class). It arrived quicker than my SDHC micro from Play.com.
Also they display their registered business number so are not likely to be fly by nighters.

They allow you to leave reviews and they also price match.

http://pcjerry.co.uk/

I ordered a EDGE and EZ 3 in 1 a week ago from this company. I just phoned them today and was told they wouldn't have any stock of EDGE cards till the 10th! despite the fact they are still offering them for sale on their website as if they had them in stock. I took the offer of an Acekard2 as an alternative but am still not impressed considering one of the reasons i ordered from them was because I didn't want to wait for an order to come from overseas. the guys telephone manners leave much to be desired too.....

will let you know if i actually receive anything in a few days, my (ammended) order is supposed to be shipping monday.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought my Edge in an ACTUAL SHOP in the shopping center near my shop.

YAY!
nds.gif

I really dont know. Dealwoot is a great website!

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL what kind of shopping center is this?

I know theres a lot of shifty shifty stores about 15 mins from my house... but a shopping center? You've got to be joking xD

My dad got my TopToy for a super high price on the net, and got my brothers one in the shifty shifty store xD

FatMutha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe Moo said:
LOL what kind of shopping center is this?

I know theres a lot of shifty shifty stores about 15 mins from my house... but a shopping center? You've got to be joking xD

My dad got my TopToy for a super high price on the net, and got my brothers one in the shifty shifty store xD

Well where I am in Canada there is a place called Pacific Mall. Its mall where you can buy anything. Including these carts and everything else you can think of that may or may not be legal
rolleyes.gif

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Dealextreme.com

+ Good Service
+ Low Prices
+ Free Shipping
+ I've got my EDGE in a week

Sidder.nl:

+ Cheap Flashcards
- No Paypal
- No Mastercard or Visa
- Takes long time to pay
- Only in Dutch

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
OzModChips

+Reasonable Prices
+Free Postage
+Excellent, fast Easy Transactions
+Extremely Quick postage
+Got my cyclo within 3 business days..

they marked the CycloDS up by another $10!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...