Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I love how unnecessarily dramatic you all are

>GBATemp
>Unnecessarily dramatic

HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT I FUCKING HATE YOU I HOPE YOU DIE IN A DITCH FULL OF HOOKERS AND HYPODERMIC NEEDLES ALONE AND COLD BECAUSE NO ONE LOVES YOU I HATE YOU OMG

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say that is deserving of an internet. Pretty sure if I'm all it takes to end an article column, journalism is dead. >.> *Shrugs* Some people. I even pointed out that I hoped wasn't ending because of criticism. Geez, you people act like I intended to destroy Ryu, when in fact I only had an issue with semantics, and other people in the comment section.

I do keep my eye on this thread, and was too surprised to see how long it took for thee linkback. GG guys. Expectations exceeded.

Don't worry, I don't have hard feelings at all. I never intended to cancel. It just needed time off. Which will happen while I mull things over. I'm not gonna keel over that easily. ^_^

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry, I don't have hard feelings at all. I never intended to cancel. It just needed time off. Which will happen while I mull things over. I'm not gonna keel over that easily. ^_^

Good. Like I said, this is the only time I've ever had a real issue what you've written, even when compared with other articles I disagreed with. So far you've got a great track record and I hope to read more.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the thing i love is how Megaman fans are saying Pokemon is shit.

Pikachu-Laughing-in-Tree.gif

didn’t Megaman get canned cause it was so shit.

gt+be+store+clerk+gt+some+fag+buys+pokemon+game+_9bbc02b9037f8188e61d5d9f82deb156.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
We've seen worse flusterings of the sphincter around here from what I remember. The tears, although palatable, make no difference - Ryu believes the game is not worth buying and that's that. I think it's great for what it is - an introduction of a new engine. Future games will be all about content, X and Y were about a new start on a new platform and they're a commendable effort in a long-since-gone-stale series, a much-needed fresh coat of paint.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :P:ha::P :D:blush::evil: +1