Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Save files for each game, raw save data, padded to 128KB. Same format Rudolph's 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool and the G6 Lite use.

The saves are stored on the slot 2 cart while in use, then backed up to a file on the slot 1 cart later. There is no other way to work the saves on an expansion pack, slot 1 is not accessible in GBA mode.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice, review. I still don't think I would really go for the eWin though. 3in1 seems more STABLE.

QUOTE said:
Edit: I'll never understand why people hate to be corrected. Someone needs to do it though and I won't stop. I don't want to see English evolve into the "slanguage" that American has become.
I think you are right about the correction part. People don't seem to like it.

But about the english evolving part you have to realize that it is already an evolution and will evolve whether you correct people or not.

And personally, even though I am speaking and writing in english right now, I still hate the system of the language itself. Most things make absolutely no sense. There is no point to most of the grammatical crap and I often try on purpose to use as much slang as possible and hopefully have my friends adopt that word too. It's fun making the english language 'evolve'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT