GBAtemp Wifi Night #2 *Update*

AileStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be there for Jus pokemans, and maybe bleach ds 1(i really diddn't like 2 felt like the characters were too far out of balance)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MEXICO FUCKING DOES. SAME TIME ZONES AS THE U.S. NIGHT. CAPS LOCK 4 LYFE, YO.
rofl2.gif

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@H8TR: What do you mean by ubers? Pokemon with stats edited to 999 or Legendary Pokemon? Because my entire team is Legendaries traded around from various GBA games...
Uber
Ubers are too strong for standard play and thus have their own tier. Their use is restricted solely to Uber designated battles.

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys Normal Form
Deoxys Speed
Deoxys Attack
Deoxys Defense
Dialga
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

AileStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@H8TR: What do you mean by ubers? Pokemon with stats edited to 999 or Legendary Pokemon? Because my entire team is Legendaries traded around from various GBA games...

Uber
Ubers are too strong for standard play and thus have their own tier. Their use is restricted solely to Uber designated battles.

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys Normal Form
Deoxys Speed
Deoxys Attack
Deoxys Defense
Dialga
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

DAMN there goes my teams of 6 wobbuffets and 6 arceus

m1z3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n_n ill play maybe panel de pon, jump. metroi and bleach2nd,, =O this event should be great!!!

nds.gif
rlz
ph34r.gif
until night!

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does it matter what rules people play by for pokemon? Fair enough no leg's, but i don't think it's fair to enforce tier ruling, if you can beat someone with your party and they were thick enough to send a crap pokemon out against an Alakazam, well that's their problem. (I just battle for fun, i'm not really into the whole metagame rule system, if ya caught it you can fight with it!)

So long as there's no cheating involved.. you can limit to 50 when you play anyways.. some of us didn't have the time to get all up to lvl100 in a week
tongue.gif

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't imply that i was going to n00b everyone..

I just meant that people should be able to agree their own rules (as this isn't a predefined Pokemon League as far as i know) when battling.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
No problem if both sides agree on how the battle is done. Simply letting people loose on each other without any rules calls cheaters on the plan which kills the fun. As this is an open night where you do not necessarily know the other players it is important to have a sort of "back rule" to prevent this becoming a nightmare in the end. Full open rules you can make on a LAN with people you know well.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Uber

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys Normal Form
Deoxys Speed
Deoxys Attack
Deoxys Defense
Dialga
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

The four bolded ones, plus Articuno and Metagross, make up my entire team! Only reason I don't have Lugia yet is because I don't have XD.
And the ubers tier thing must be non-official, since when I went to a tourney I could use those just fine. You just couldn't use Serebii because the only place to get them (besides cheating) was at that event.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4