Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
GBAtemp to cover 3DS discussions
What a surprise!
Following Nintendo's recent announcement of their latest handheld game console the Nintendo 3DS, to be released sometime before March 2011, we GBAtemp have decided that our network would be covering the console. Just like we covered the DS and the Wii when they were announced
wink.gif
3ds.png
This decision first materializes today with the creation of the first Nintendo 3DS related forum, which will be holding general discussion topics. Our plans are to expand the forum and make it a global category in the future as the release date comes nearer. We hope that you will enjoy and support this decision as much as we do; our general policy on GBAtemp has always been to keep up with the times - even though our name does not suggest it.

icon11.gif
 Check out the newly created Nintendo 3DS forum
discuss.png
 Discuss the news

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good idea, I'll start moving threads from DS to there.

EDIT: Decided to move some of the threads from the News section so that we'll have less dupe threads.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah most of us will buy one eventually, so why not ?
I can't say I didn't see this coming, but I'm a little surprised it came so early.......
Anyway, it's good to have a place to talk about the 3DS without spamming the other forums, I guess we will have a lot to talk about after E3......for now, let's enjoy the newly borne forum !

GBAtemp is not an outdated name as you would think ...............Don't forget that one day the Big N will give us the Gameboy 2...or 3...or 4D..etc. then the site name will be up to the times !

edit

Hey I see you moved most of the 3DS topics in the new forum already ! I'm speechless.........
ohmy.gif
good work !

one more edit..

Wait a minute, why is the 3DS forum listed under " Others " mixed up with PSPs and such ?
The logical solution would be to give it it's own subforum after the NDS forum ( that's where I was looking for it and expected to find )....after all it's next big Nintendo contender......

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arm73 said:
Wait a minute, why is the 3DS forum listed under " Others " mixed up with PSPs and such ?
The logical solution would be to give it it's own subforum after the NDS forum ( that's where I was looking for it and expected to find )....after all it's next big Nintendo contender......

To my understanding, it's been decided that they will wait until E3 (or even slightly before launch) to expand the 3DS section in the forums.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just hope the game creator care more about this handheld than they did for the DSi, you know......we still haven't seen any game that uses the camera...!!
wtf.gif

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I support this entirely.
If the site didn't evolve to cover new systems as they emerge, it would have less relevance as the current ones become obsolete.
Keep up the good work, GBAtemp!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1