Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
package.png
GBAtemp Tempmas Mini-Competition #8
How do you feel about GBAtemp?

Yesterday's Competition Winner: Psyfira! Congratulations, your awesome Christmas-themed sig & ava set received most votes! We'll contact you immediately regarding your prize & postal address. Too bad for Killermech (sig & ava) and Holaitsme (sig & ava), you guys were close!

Prize: an Acekard 2 flash cart unit, kindly offered by MyGamingMart!​

df312gsdf21g3.png
Today we announce the the eighth day of the Daily Tempmas Mini-Competitions that GBAtemp will be having throughout the month! If you didn't see the announcement about the mini-competition, kindly click here. Yesterday's competition had some great entries. In fact, they're so good that we're still deciding who should win the prize (edit: article updated, congrats Psyfira!) ! Great job everyone!

c8.gif
Today's competition
Today's competition is rather simple. All you're required to do is to tell us what you think about GBAtemp. So use your imagination and we'll reward the most original and constructive entry! Also feel free to post your entry as a comment to this article. And no kissing-up too much, please! *wink*

icon14.gif
How to enter?
Please follow these instructions very carefully! We will not accept your entry if you fail to comply with all the instructions.
To enter, simply send an email to [email protected] with your entry.. You may also show everyone your entry on the forums if you so wish, but remember to send the e-mail too otherwise you won't be entered in the contest!

tempmaspackage.png
Winners & prizes
We will reveal the winner and the prize for this competition tomorrow, when the next competition is announced! Remember that prizes will be getting better and better at each competition, and that we will have a special contest on Christmas Eve! You have until tomorrow, 8:00pm GMT to enter this competition! Again, if writing isn't your cup of tea, please do not worry as we will be having a different theme every day! Good luck everyone!

smile.gif
Special Thanks
We would like to thank all the staff members that have been involved in the event organization so far, without forgetting our generous partner shops!

YallStore.com · KickGaming.com · IShopVideoGame · DealWoot
Remember that the best way you can support GBAtemp is to buy from our partner websites!

icon11.gif
GBAtemp Tempmas 2008 Advent Calendar

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
there are quite alot of errors in the article...
you still say its for sigs / avvs
the title sez #7

err... thats it - but still, i found two

IM gonna do my entry in the mornin - i haveit all planned out already tho
smile.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
DS_USER_997 said:
the title sez #7

smile.gif

It's from the frenchman (what did you expect!?)

I'll proof read it
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dice said:
DS_USER_997 said:
the title sez #7

smile.gif

It's from the frenchman (what did you expect!?)

I'll proof read it
tongue.gif

You also spelt science wrong, its S C I E N C E not T B A

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
My entry that I sent in:
QUOTE said:
What do I think about GBATemp? Hmmm, there are many things to like about GBATemp. Most of all I guess are that mostly all the members are very nice to one another, unlike all the other forums I am on where most of the people seem to be assholes. Sure there are some people on the GBATemp that are assholes and don't know where their place is (the banhammer shows them their place) but for the most part everyone is nice. I also like how supportive everyone is at GBATemp many of the members (including myself AKA Jesus) like to help people and new people (or "noobs" as some people like to call it) with problems that they have. The last thing that I like about GBATemp is the sence of humor that the members here have. I don't come across a lot people who have the same type of humor that I have and most of these members do (including Toni, no theres no asslicking there I liked and respected Toni before he was a mod).

So What do I think about GBATemp? It's an awesome place to go and chat to other people about whatever you like. Its not just about videogames.

Hope I win!

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
If Psyfira was the one who drew the whole wreath scene, then I would have chosen that one, but Killermech's entry would have taken a lot of work too. I hope they put it on TempBot's account.
smile.gif

Also I think seeing the prizes each day would be cool, there's hasn't been an announcement in 3 days.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah congratulations Psyfire! And to killermech and Holaitsme also! You guys definetly had the best and most original sigs and avatars in the competition!!!
smileipb2.png

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Myke won 2 competitions and went for a DSTT and a 4 GB MicroSDHC card.
Tinymonkeyt picked an EZ 3 in 1.
smile.gif

Congrats Psyfira on winning the competition!
Orc is right, you're the Empress of Avatars
biggrin.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:
Yeah congratulations Psyfire! And to killermech and Holaitsme also! You guys definetly had the best and most original sigs and avatars in the competition!!!
smileipb2.png
You forgot Costellos sig and avatar, made by p1ngy....that was pretty unique as well!
I can't stop laughing looking at you with that on!

Also, congratulations to Psyfira for winning, very nice and clean entry!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
p1ngpong said:
smileipb2.png
You forgot Costellos sig and avatar, made by p1ngy....that was pretty unique as well!
I can't stop laughing looking at you with that on!

Also, congratulations to Psyfira for winning, very nice and clean entry!

If Costello wants to use it I will go back to my old ones, I cant let this one go to waste though! I love it lol

smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: