GBAtemp T-shirt Contest Winner #1

Considering its price and quality, will you purchase the t-shirt?

• Yes, I am 100% certain to purchase it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I will not purchase it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am undecided at this point.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

unopepito06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will most likely not be buying it, particularly because of the color. I already have a couple of black shirts in my wardrobe, and I don't really wear them at all. I also do not like wearing black shirts in the summer, as it gets too hot. I to am not crazy about the design, it seems a bit young as others have said. In the future I would implore you to consider another color besides black, maybe brown or an olive green or something, and maybe a more "hip" design.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Undecided. It looks really cool, I now have a job, and it's definitely affordable, it's just...it's like wearing a big "I'm A Pirate" shirt, and I'm not.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
I might buy it. At this point in time, I don't have much extra money to play around with (You know your financial situation is in shambles when you can't afford a T-shirt). Also, extra shirt colors would be nice.

Keep me written up as a definite "maybe". As much as I'd love to have this shirt, I'm broke at the moment.

pugmalion1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I won't be buying it.

I understand it's supposed to be the hilt of a sword, but it looks like a cross. It's the sort of thing that I'd expect to find at a Christian youth rally. You know, some logo that is desperately trying to be "hip and young" so they sneak Christian innuendo into it so that its not blatantly obvious. It's an okay concept, but I think the execution is poor.

On top of that, I think it's a bit too young for me, and I will almost never consider buying a black t-shirt.

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only reason I'm undecided at this point is that I'd just like to see the other winners of the contest. I'm really interested in seeing the other designs. After that, I'm positive I'll buy one.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure I like this T-Shirt that much. It takes to long to figure out what it says. I don't want people staring at my chest for long periods of time.

When are the other winners going to be announced?

CrunchyPancake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am undecided. I would like one but as I do not have means of buying it myself, I might ask for it for my b'day in october. It looks pretty sweet!
yaynds.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry Costello I have to vote no because I would not wear this shirt. I liked his other two designs I mentioned above a lot better. I'd buy those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YirGDuzLvkQ