GBAtemp SX PRO Give-away WINNERS ANNOUNCED

UPDATE! The giveaway is NOW OVER and the winners have been announced!

Were you a lucky one? Check out THE LIST OF WINNERS HERE

sxpro_giveaway_1.png

Thanks to Team Xecuter we have 10 SX PRO units (including SX OS licence) to give-away to 10 lucky GBAtemp members!

To enter the give-away simply post a reply to this thread and also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to increase your chances of winning!

Remember, GBAtemp.net is the #1 source for console modification news and discussions!

Full terms and conditions below.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of course i took a bet to make my avatar a shitpost on the day a giveaway is happening
I'd like to win, since it's unlikely, good luck everyone! Glad to see TX is buttering the community up ;)

N3X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a long time lurker, a free SX to sign up was more than enough push. Thanks for the opportunity to win

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sxpro_giveaway_1.png

Thanks to Team Xecuter we have 10 SX PRO units (including SX OS licence) to give-away to 10 lucky GBAtemp members!

To enter the give-away simply post a reply to this thread and also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to increase your chances of winning!

Remember, GBAtemp.net is the #1 source for console modification news and discussions!

Full terms and conditions below.
I hope I win

BrandonE1993

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally crawled out of the depths of the non registered member purgatory:toot: sad really because I've been using the site since 2004. This is the most excited I've been for the Nintendo hacking scene since the Twlight hack:yaywii: I know my chances of winning are slim but I'd really appreciate a SX dongle as I've been out the game for a min. Good luck everyone!:wub:

Reactions: T-hug and LuigiXL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol