Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp Switch OLED and retro handheld giveaway raffle - comment here to enter!

raffleyboi.png

Now that everyone’s had time to see that we’re hosting a GBAtemp Raffle Giveaway, it’s time for the event to kick-off! You’ll have from today, July 24th, until July 31st to enter for your chance to win! As previously revealed, the lovely prizes available are:

• Prizes #15-6: A Venture Electronics bundle containing their Monk Plus earbuds and Odyssey HD DAC
  • Prize #5: A $50 Amazon Gift Card
  • Prize #4: A $50 Amazon Gift Card
  • Prize #3: An Anbernic RG300X Emulation Handheld Device
  • Prize #2: An Anbernic RG300X Emulation Handheld Device
and...
  • Prize #1: A Nintendo Switch OLED Model!
So, how do you enter? Easy! Just post in this thread! Every user that posts before the thread locks at the end of the day on July 31st will be entered into the raffle, which we'll be hosting a live reveal of the winners on our GBAtempTV Twitch channel. Every entrant will be given a number. Then, we’ll use random.org to pick a random number, starting from prize #15 and working up to the grand prize. Since it’ll be streamed on Twitch, everyone will be able to see the drawing done fairly, and there’ll be some excitement to it all!

Extra Information

Any GBAtemp users are free to enter! All you need is an account.

However, in order to make sure the winner is legitimate or to avoid dupe entries (which you should know, alternate accounts are against our rules!) the winners will be verified after the draw. If the both the winner's account was registered after this thread was posted, AND is found to use a proxy or VPN to access the site in tandem, they will be excluded, and a re-draw will take place for their prize.

In the event of a winner being unable to receive a prize in their respective country (e.g. Amazon not being available), we'll make sure to work it out with something in the equivalent prize value (converted from USD).

Sponsors

2.png

4.png

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Here.

I'm often on a vpn, but my account is old, so should be fine I think (unless I'm misreading it).
It's anyone newly registered PLUS using a VPN. Anyone who's already established here and has been using a VPN is all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over