Misc GBAtemp SSBB Tournament

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Team Attack should definitely be set to on. Even though there is diminishing damage in this one with movie spamming it is just to easy to keep spamming an attack when you don't have to worry about hitting your own team mate. Keep it on for sure.

Mixer style I am not completely sure about but to be honest I wouldn't personally enjoy it so much if I get stuck with someone who either has a really bad connection in reference to mine or is just plain not very good at the game. I am sure my partner would probably think the same thing if he/she just got paired up with me randomly as well.

I think Mixer might be cool in a league style of play where your partner keeps changing and that a loss or two will not get you eliminated as it would in a tourney setting. I personally wouldn't mind setting a smash league up as that is one of my greatest desires with the new smash. A league which spans a season or so before going into playoffs. A true measure of skill and the true bests of the best going into the final playoffs. Just my 2 cents

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can go either way with team attack on or off, but the mixer idea I'm not for it, I think we should all be able to pick our partners.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well then its settled.

Both tournaments will be up and running in their own posts come Monday. Look forward to it
smile.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely awesome cannnnnnot wait!!!! Singles and a Team tourney! This is gonna rock! Thanks again raganook
biggrin.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh raganook yes indeed it has, its still just sitting there on my email address. I apologise for not letting you no earlier! Erm, Do i have to have an amazon account to use it btw? I am not sure if i have an account assigned to the email i asked you to send it to.

Raganook said:
Well then its settled.

Both tournaments will be up and running in their own posts come Monday. Look forward to it
smile.gif

Also, to prizesinferno, yep read wat raganook sed ^__^

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe you can redeem the gift card using any Amazon.co.uk account.

I'm sure it won't be a problem. I'm happy to hear you've received it. Enjoy! You've earned it
smile.gif

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who don't know to enable team attack on or off you actually have to unlock that option (it's under more rules). The requirements are simple all you have to do is do standard brawl and get 200 KOs I'm sure most of us have done that already but I'm just giving a heads up.

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wow, didn't check this post for a while, amazing things happened ^^
Grats Mirato for your infinite streak victory and your prize, good job. And grats to Raganook generosity too
tongue.gif

Can't wait for the new tournaments.
I'm not against a 2vs2 mixer, but there's something I'd find funnier and more fair : randoming the pairs at each round. For exemple, there is 64 players in round 1, they are randomly paired, half of the teams advance to round2. Then, round2, there's 32 players in and they are randomly paired AGAIN, half of the teams advance to round3, etc ...
Would be funny, and fair because if you are paired with someone somewhat ... weaker than you, then it could change at the next round if you manage to win !
This could cause some problems, like having to wait for EVERY round1 matches to be finished to start round2 matches, but it would be really more cool ^^.
What do you all think ?

Well, I hope I don't miss the subscription thread. Any ETA for those tournaments Raganook ? ^^

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that mphil lol. Suprisingly i havnt unlocked that yet. Ive only been playing wi-fi, and all the other unlockables came through sse.

In relation to Dino's idea, yeah it does sound really intuitive and quite fun, but to be honest i would prefer to choose who i team up with. I dunno jus my opinion. I am not denying that your idea is awesome tho ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1