legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wel the story between team suicide and UR toats is as follows:

We PM'ed them in the Pm i wrote what time we were able to play, but UR TOast didn't answer for like 2 days. Than suddenly they Pm'ed back saying you weren't there.
I like wtf i wasn't there ofcourse i wasn't i just said what time a was able to play, they didn't respond (for 2 days) to our Pm and didn't tell me they agreed to the time and they showed no sign of life (as if they suicided without us),then a strange sudden response, so its only logical that we werent there.
'Wel then nothing much happened (we tried to arrange a team for battle) and again no reaction from team UR Toast. Not even now, on the final day.

just sharing a story

(was in a hurry writing this, hope it's understandable)

juicy_mokro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PLEASS YONEX COME ONLINE REALLY WANT TO FIGHT YOU OF ALL MATCHES I PLAYED SO FAR I WAS HOPING TO FIGHT YOU !!!
I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMOROW SO I WILL SLEEP SOON..

really want to get this over with

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alonsonic where are you?
today is the deadline and its 20:15 over here, guess that would make it 23:15 where you are, doesn't seem like we are gonna be able to play anymore that sucks, READ THIS or you PM

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I won against ViewtifulV in the Loser Bracket Match.

Good games, V
smile.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, this is what happened with the match Team Stan x Team I can has win?:
I PMed both of the members of the team and never got a response. Although today is the last day and there's still time, I got a serious test in my university and won't be able to play anymore today, so Team Stan request a forfeit victory.

This is what happened with the match JoCa x MiC^:
We set a date/time for yesterday 9:30 PM, but Mic got an essay or something (i can't really understand his english very well), so we set the date for 1 PM today. Mic couldn't get online again, but this time we don't have another day to play, so I request a forfeit victory here too.

It's sad to request these forfeits, but I'm not gonna test my luck on a coin toss... I'm sorry for you guys

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yo just take the win "I can has win?" haven't spoken to eachother in a while.... and SiL whever you see this PM me so we can get our match organized thanks!

DaDAM

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
legendofninny said:

We PM'ed them in the Pm i wrote what time we were able to play, but UR TOast didn't answer for like 2 days. Than suddenly they Pm'ed back saying you weren't there.
I like wtf i wasn't there ofcourse i wasn't i just said what time a was able to play, they didn't respond (for 2 days) to our Pm and didn't tell me they agreed to the time and they showed no sign of life (as if they suicided without us),then a strange sudden response, so its only logical that we werent there.
'Wel then nothing much happened (we tried to arrange a team for battle) and again no reaction from team UR Toast. Not even now, on the final day.

just sharing a story

well i thought it was understandable that we both don't have time to play. by the time i get out of school you guys would already be sleeping. besides i responded to your pm...

pk!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Status of My matches:

PK VS Naoki
Naoki don't make contact with me yet....

TK FTW VS The Disfortunators
Foie and Emil from FTW team have disappeared yet... also my partner...

No one contact me in this round...

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
theman69 said:
yo just take the win "I can has win?" haven't spoken to eachother in a while.... and SiL whever you see this PM me so we can get our match organized thanks!

I guess that this means you accept the loss? I couldn't understand that... I'm really sleepy, but I managed to get top score on my test
biggrin.gif

by the way theman69, I'll add you anyway, 'cause even though we could'nt have a match, I'd like to play against you sometime
tongue.gif

Hass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey dude!!! IM SO SORRY I JUST GOT BACK I HAD TO GO OUT AGAIN SO SO SO SO SORRY. APB PLEASE SHOW UP NOW SO WE CAN FIGHT, THE DEADLINE TECHINCALLY ISNT OVER YET
frown.gif
!!! If you are on now please pm me so we can do this

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Da DAM said:
legendofninny said:

just sharing a story

well i thought it was understandable that we both don't have time to play. by the time i get out of school you guys would already be sleeping. besides i responded to your pm...

didn't I say it was okay to play after you cam back from school, which means we ere able to play and we would stay up a bit later.
And i didn't get an answer, after you told me what time you finished school< I PM'ed you back saying we could batle when you come back from school, no reactiion after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol