Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
woody0 said:
Raganook said:
Yeah =/. Just see if you can't find an earlier time (or later, 12:00am and 7:00am). Since of course this is a world-wide tournament, there is bound to be time zone differences. I can't seed the tournament via time zone either, because ultimately it just ends up occurring the same way. Do your best!

wouldnt it be possible to do like 4 seperate tournaments, one for america (and south america), europe, afirca and aisa? that would make time zones LOADS easier, then the champions of each one all go into a bralw and the one that wins that is the champion?

Sure. Click the "Create topic" button, and go for it! Because I'm positive you did NOT just ask me to manage four separate tournaments.

jaycee00 said:
So. When can I claim my forfeit win for doubles? I contacted OJmad or whatever his name is 26 hrs ago. Added him on msn...and it seems he's added me but still 0 words exchanged.

Now if you'd like. I need names
tongue.gif

Alonsonic said:
Raganook why do we lose the round?? we were all the 3 final days waiting for the other team and nothing!

Because, as I've said possibly eighteen million times, I can't possibly go through all these posts every time a round is over to see who forfeits. I do my best to remember/skim/find, and I input the results. This round I made a single mistake, plus yours apparently. As I said in my post, if I messed up for some reason, just contact me within 24 hours and I'll change it. Its too far along now, it would be unfair for the teams scheduling to change it. Sorry man, please check more carefully on contact day.

QUOTE(apb407 @ Apr 3 2008, 10:58 PM)
I tried talking with BOBBY but so far no luck and no response, I know that contact day ends today so will he be dqd if he doesnt respond? I guess im okay to give him more time but its up to you raganook

Never up to me. Always up to you...until deadline, that is.

Posts merged

QUOTE(omegakyogre @ Apr 4 2008, 06:16 AM)
Arct1c forfeits his loser bracket match with me... Do the loser bracket matches carry over the rounds? Or is that the end of the line for me? I've had no chance to prove myself in a non-terribly-laggy match.
frown.gif

You will keep going until you win the tournament or are eliminated.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We couldn't set a time for matches (that's for Zeki X GaGa and DaDAM X JOCA) so we're waiting for them to show up... this is the last day and it's 6:40 now...

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
finally having an online game where there was no noticeable lag either with the game or with button presses almost threw me off lol being so used to it otherwise throughout the tourney. You definitely deserved that win though and I hope I can get through the loser's bracket and have a rematch.

EDIT:

Team Imma Fire Ma Lazer has just forfeited our match due to unforseen circumstances that have come up for one of the members. I suppose that means HAK AND STAK ATTACK move on. Hope everything works out alright for your friend man. Good luck in the rest of the tournament

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it's 7:50 PM right now and Zeki has not appeared...

allright... it's 8:15 now and we can't stay online anymore... so GaGa request a forfeit victory... if Zeki has any complains, PM me and he'll get the match on...

DaDAM was on the dentist, so we'll get our match ASAP

Hass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am here yet again waiting for xspike i dont want u to be forfeited dude
frown.gif
! Please come online asap, its already passed midnight here i have to sleep soon.

PM me asap xspike!

DaDAM

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DaDAM lost 1-2 to JOCA. lag was killer and the bombs in the background di way too mcuh damage to me. but oh well. can't complain. you did well JOCA play you again sometime.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kylertesch said:
Hmm this looks fun.. too late to register? ='( ??????
if not please tell me i really wanna be in on this!

Way. Way. Way too late. Stay tuned for the next one.

QUOTE(kylertesch @ Apr 6 2008, 05:43 AM) Also, what are the prizes? =P

Just like last tournament, there will be no prize.

You may read/hear that I gave away $100 in Amazon gift cards last tournament, due to that tournament winner's exceptional performance, and ability to beat a reigning champion. Although true, there are no plans for a prize this time around.

Edit:

New brackets are up. A big congratulations to our Top 8 Tournament Winners! The majority of them are Veterans, but we have some fierce competition from the likes of GDrag, who took down last-tournament's heavy-weight HAK! Nice to see things get mixed around!!

To Doubles Contenders
Please make sure that if you have won/forfeit won a match, and it isn't posted, that you post it again, and that you use TEAM NAMES so I know what team is what
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed