OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zajoao said:
So, what's the time deadline for the contact day for this round... It's been a messed up round 'cause of matches like me and Dino, so is there a fixed time for it?? (Like tomorrow 12:00 PST, EST, GMT or pick one above...) 'Cause i still got no response from DaDAM (dunno about his username) and ZeckyD (For GaGa's match)

Its 24 hours. This rule is in place so that you don't have to wait days and days for a response, but it isn't an exact science. Wednesday at about 8:00ish I had singles matches up. So, if Thursday in the afternoon you don't have a response, that would be a good time to claim a forfeit win.

QUOTE(woody0 @ Apr 3 2008, 12:34 PM) iv got in contact with WKG but iv had no reply so far. and tbh this fight is going to be the most awkward. WKG said that hes usually on at 10:00PM PST which is like 4 or 5AM for me as im in GMT so it is kind of hard for me. if i have to fight at that time. WKG will have a HUGE advantage over me as im going to be tired and probably fall asleep

Yeah =/. Just see if you can't find an earlier time (or later, 12:00am and 7:00am). Since of course this is a world-wide tournament, there is bound to be time zone differences. I can't seed the tournament via time zone either, because ultimately it just ends up occurring the same way. Do your best!

woody0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raganook said:
Yeah =/. Just see if you can't find an earlier time (or later, 12:00am and 7:00am). Since of course this is a world-wide tournament, there is bound to be time zone differences. I can't seed the tournament via time zone either, because ultimately it just ends up occurring the same way. Do your best!

wouldnt it be possible to do like 4 seperate tournaments, one for america (and south america), europe, afirca and aisa? that would make time zones LOADS easier, then the champions of each one all go into a bralw and the one that wins that is the champion?

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yo BLZ i messaged u a few times i wont be home from 6:45PM : 10:10PM can we play right now!!....get on XDDD and go on #brawltourny ill be there and if im afk just wait a min please XDD

jaycee00

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So. When can I claim my forfeit win for doubles? I contacted OJmad or whatever his name is 26 hrs ago. Added him on msn...and it seems he's added me but still 0 words exchanged.

saintgabriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
team Gong Jeong are ready to loose now ??
grog.gif

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried talking with BOBBY but so far no luck and no response, I know that contact day ends today so will he be dqd if he doesnt respond? I guess im okay to give him more time but its up to you raganook

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone disregard my last post I think I'm going drop out of the singles tournament, I've just lost interest, I will however stay in the doubles tournament one though I wouldn't leave my partner yonex hanging like that. Well good luck to everyone.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL!!! THat is so random dude
frown.gif
! And i was sooooooooooo lookin forward to playin u! My rival U_U!!!

Your lik one of the best on temp man, well fair enuff its ur choice lol. Hopefully ill get to play u in the doubles
happy.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1 day goes by w/out a message from DaDAM... although he PMed me on contact day, we could not set a date...

IF U'RE READING THIS, I'M ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS!!! PM ME AND TELL ME WHEN U CAN PLAY!!!

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arct1c forfeits his loser bracket match with me... Do the loser bracket matches carry over the rounds? Or is that the end of the line for me? I've had no chance to prove myself in a non-terribly-laggy match.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: