Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
M!L beat Alonsonic 2-1, Dude you got me first round
wink.gif
! Wasn't used to teh lag at first but got used to it after a while
happy.gif
!! You play good with kirby i like yo style!

PS: Alonsonic ur not out yet...? Its a double elimination dude!

Alonsonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
really?? o nice wel sorry man but your going to lose next time
biggrin.gif
i need to play some laggy battles to get use to it, Thanks you are good with snake too ^^ see you in the finals

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ready when you are xspike...

8:00 PM PST, right???

I am on right now, have you added me?

No items, my stage battlefield yours is final destination...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

saintgabriel: you can look up your wifi error code at

http://www.nintendo.com

to troubleshoot
smile.gif

TheKirbyMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey hak. well i responded to ure mail. ive been gone most of saturday so i wasnt able to play. I can play on sunday however like i said in da pm
smile.gif

And i DID go looking for you when Rag posted the bracket for round 2 and to be fair you were nowhere to be found either. and i even asked ure Stak friend. Its a couple pages back on page 28. It was friday night...the ACTUAL contact day if i recall seeing as Rag posted bracket 2 on thursday night.

regardless, i dont want to split hairs over contact but dont try and make out like ive made no effort. I'm available sunday evening and night and also monday evening and night and im on GMT. so whenever suits you is fine.

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TheKirbyMan said:
hey hak. well i responded to ure mail. ive been gone most of saturday so i wasnt able to play. I can play on sunday however like i said in da pm
smile.gif

And i DID go looking for you when Rag posted the bracket for round 2 and to be fair you were nowhere to be found either. and i even asked ure Stak friend. Its a couple pages back on page 28. It was friday night...the ACTUAL contact day if i recall seeing as Rag posted bracket 2 on thursday night.

regardless, i dont want to split hairs over contact but dont try and make out like ive made no effort. I'm available sunday evening and night and also monday evening and night and im on GMT. so whenever suits you is fine.

Sorry, I must have missed the earlier post. Anyways as I replied to your new PM, Sunday is totally fine with me though I am a little confused on the timings you posted on there. I am available all of Sunday too so that should be fine. See you then and good luck
biggrin.gif

juicy_mokro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
alonsonic!!! you where online you even had a match with mirato and you didnt reply to me i send you alot of messages!!
i want to do the match doubles today!!! pleasss reply back

Alonsonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
IM HERE TEAM NONAME well my friend im waiting for you didnt send me anything yesterday when i was with mirato =S so i dont know what are you talking about but we are ready right no so i will be eaten and in like 10 minutes i will come here to see if you respond see ya

I need to gooo reply dudeee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.