Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Isn't the name of the game "Guru Logic Champ"?

I enjoy this game very much, nice choice
smile.gif
. I'm wondering why there isn't any other game with the same gameplay (or is there?), because this is really fun.

On the topic of game choices for "GBAtemp Recommends!": I don't see any reason to recommend high rated games, because we all know about these. There are plenty ways to find the xx best rated GBA games. So I think it is good to go more in the direction of underrated games, even if not everybody likes them.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Lluvia said:
Isn't the name of the game "Guru Logic Champ"?

I enjoy this game very much, nice choice
smile.gif
. I'm wondering why there isn't any other game with the same gameplay (or is there?), because this is really fun.

On the topic of game choices for "GBAtemp Recommends!": I don't see any reason to recommend high rated games, because we all know about these. There are plenty ways to find the xx best rated GBA games. So I think it is good to go more in the direction of underrated games, even if not everybody likes them.
We're doing underrated games, sleeper hits, "bestsellers", everything.....Every game that is worth playing on the GBA..
This all section is actually to remember good times that GBA has given us, not only to point out games that are or aren't well known..but every game that is worth playing
wink.gif

As you see, last few games were not-so-popular, but great gameplay...Before those, we had few big hit games, so we're going to mix it like that all the time
smile.gif

Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didn't mean that recommending high rated games is bad or that I only want to see underrated games here. I just think that for a well informed GBA owner the recommendation of sleeper hits/underrated games is more "useful"
wink.gif
. My last post was targeted at the people complaining about the game choices, not at the people making the choices.

Making this a complete collection of all games worth playing is a great idea, because it helps me completing my GBA games collection
gbasp.gif

supervillain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.realultimatepower.net
XP
Country
United States
This game is great! If you like puzzle games you owe it to yourslef to check it out. Don't blame me when you are up till 4am trying to beat the expert levels. Don't be intimated by it being a japanese title you don't need to know any.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I freakin' love this game. It has taken quite a few hours of my life. It does start to get ridiculously difficult after a while, but sometimes just starting a particular puzzle will give you the new perspective you need to figure it out.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you guys posted this otherwise I would have never experienced the game.

Great gameplay, great music, great characters. Pretty damn good game.

JoseBove

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.consoles-portables.com
XP
Country
France
i'm a HUGE puzzle games fan, and this one is my favorite, been playing it for 6 years, and i still can't solve the last puzzle (i have 8 left, in the ex section).
I love this game so much, i'm gonna buy an original cart as soon as i can find it.

kryss

Trophies
Website
www.animecouncil.net
XP
Country
QUOTE(hepheisto @ Dec 4 2008, 04:50 PM)
does anyone know a translation patch? cant speak japanese >.<

A patch isn't really necessary, just read this translation guide and you're good to go.
http://www.ntsc-uk.com/feature.php?feature...hampTranslation
Apologies for dredging up thia thread from the depths, but NTSC-uk went through some changes last year and relocated. This link is up to date:
http://www.bordersdown.net/content.php/401-Guru-Logic-Champ-Translation-Nintendo-GBA

Enjoy!

Freakservo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10 years on...

Klonoa gets its Star Medal and Rhythm Tengoku is 99.8% there, yet this one manages to remain elusive... =\

Apologies. At this point I only registered to give this poor number a touch more recognition.

I've done all I've can under my limited skill...Hopefully the Google algorithms will give it the exposure it deserves...

Last edited by Freakservo,
Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
10 years on...

Klonoa gets its Star Medal and Rhythm Tengoku is 99.8% there, yet this one manages to remain elusive... =\

Apologies. At this point I only registered to give this poor number a touch more recognition.

I've done all I've can under my limited skill...Hopefully the Google algorithms will give it the exposure it deserves...
Such a good game, definitely deserves a full translation. It seems like Normmatt did most of the hard work on the technical end, and translated text is available online for at least the cutscenes etc, maybe not all the in-game stuff. Hope somebody can finish it up one of these days.

Reactions: Freakservo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol