Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I've been picking up some Gamecube games that I always had an interest in but never was able to buy due to other games being out or simply because they weren't released over here and back in those days I didn't have the means to play pirate GC stuff.

I was wondering if people here would appreciate a "GBAtemp Recommends" style feature for Gamecube games, where like the GBA one I recommend a game that may have been overlooked or forgotten. Seeing a lot of people of Wii's nowadays and are able to play GC back-ups I thought it would be a good idea, of course no games that can't be plaeyd on the loader would be featured.

I also thought about including Gameboy/Gameboy Colour titles too as there a lots of games that are also overlooked. This has already been discussed but the overall feel among staff was that we would once we've done recommending GBA titles but lets face it, that feature died a while ago with no one seeming to be interested. Maybe including GC/GB/GBC could revitalise the feature.

Thoughts?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah that would be great, don't have a gamecube but can definitely find some gbc games to play on lameboy.

Maybe you should do gbatemp recommends: music/movies/books too, since we have the BMTM section now.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah do it i love my lunch box ( the gamecube well it has a handle) oh i would also love gbc stil have mine in a glass case

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
Maybe you should do gbatemp recommends: music/movies/books too, since we have the BMTM section now.
I want to keep this gaming only and an actual feature that isn't just me recommending games.

I did intend to do music/movies/books as well as games for the Retro Review but thats on the back burner for me right now.

I am actually doing some sort "My Thought of the Decades Art Shit" (title not confirmed?) where I just force my opinions of various films and music but its more of a blog thing then anything. Will post that when the decade ends.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
do it
smile.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the idea. the gamecube had alot of good titles but were buried under the ps3/xbox hype. I missed alot of good ones, and i only ever owned 5 gamecube discs haha

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This is a great idea, i've been playing a lot of GC games lately and would like some more recommendations on good games. I'm sure lots of other people would like it too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*