GBAtemp Presents... ShopTemp.net!

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
ShopTemp is back!
Two months after the death of the original ShopTemp.com online store, we are proud to present our new and completely redesigned website ShopTemp.net! As stated in previous announcements, this new website is not an online store. Instead, we have created a community-based shopping information site that will help everyone make the right purchases. It is completely integrated into the GBAtemp community to better serve both our members and visitors. Discover ShopTemp's amazing features below.

joystickiocon.png
Product Information

Our catalog contains over 300 video games, flash carts, modchips, accessories, consoles, gadgets and more. For each product get a detailed description, professional and user reviews, community-contributed downloads and links (such as firmware downloads, official websites and various resources), dedicated discussion threads, and so much more. In addition, our catalog of products can be completed by anyone since we have published a product suggestion form.
Check out the most popular product listed on ShopTemp: the Supercard DSTWO.

tag_pink.png
Store Information

Have you ever wondered if a store was reliable? Have you ever wondered where they are based, what payment methods they accept, what shipping methods they use and loads of other questions? Well look no further, all the answers are on ShopTemp.net. Our catalog of over 300 stores and growing contains all the info you need about stores: presentations, deals and offers, store details, products they sell, customer ratings, dedicated discussion threads and much more!
Check out DSCartShop's page on ShopTemp, our first ever registered store.

money_dollar.png
Price Comparator

Stores registered on ShopTemp can display prices for the products they sell, allowing you to compare prices throughout hundreds of stores! You will be seeing in priority offers from your region (if you live in the USA for example, US-based stores will be displayed in priority when you visit ShopTemp) but you may also want to visit stores that have the best customer ratings, that have lowest prices, fastest shipping, or whatever makes the difference for you!
Check out the full list of stores available on ShopTemp

basketicon.png
Trading marketplace

Are you looking for a place to sell your second-hand games? Your used flash cart? Your spare Dingoo console? Well you will be glad to know that ShopTemp now offers you to sell your used/second-hand goods 100% free of charge, no fees/taxes/anything! Unlike our Trading Forums, which are accessible to confirmed members of the community only, any registered member of GBAtemp can sell used items on ShopTemp, and the items you sell can be purchased by any member or visitor.
Consult this quick guide for selling and buying used items on ShopTemp.

c1.gif
Fully Integrated to GBAtemp

ShopTemp is now fully integrated to GBAtemp in multiple ways:
• Latest deals and news are displayed on the GBAtemp homepage
• In specific areas such as reviews and product-related forums and threads, ShopTemp product infoboxes show up
• Keywords are automatically inserted into forum posts so that when you spell 'Dscartshop', a link to Dscartshop's page on ShopTemp is automatically created.
ShopTemp and GBAtemp are connected in a multitude of other aspects that you will discover progressively.

icon38.gif
Visit ShopTemp.net now
icon26.gif
Check out the ShopTemp Discussion Forum on GBAtemp

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
finally the secret is out! a price checking site for chinese based resellers! i'm glad gbatemp can fill that void. i love the ability to buy and sell goods as well. i hope someone lists some old gba flash kits so i can buy them up. lol.

great job to everyone involved. i know how much work it was to get this up and running!

i hope the next focus will be the homebrew bounty.

-another world

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ohmy.gif
Please tell me theirs some sort of affiliate program, theres so much awesome stuff on their i've only seen on thinkgeek
biggrin.gif

EDIT: HOLY SHIT you guys even have Open Pandora!

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great news!
I've made all of my flash cart purchases and modding choices based on information from GBATemp and have never been disappointed.
This has always been one of my favorite places on the internet and only gets better with time.
Keep up the good work!

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just looking over the categories, are Wii modchips really even necessary anymore with a HackMii/HBC installation hack available for multiple games (Indiana Pwns, Bathaxx, Return of the Jodi, Smashstack. Yu-Gi-Vah/OWNED) plus Bannerbomb?

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
m2pt5 said:
Just looking over the categories, are Wii modchips really even necessary anymore with a HackMii/HBC installation hack available for multiple games (Indiana Pwns, Bathaxx, Return of the Jodi, Smashstack. Yu-Gi-Vah/OWNED) plus Bannerbomb?
well you need a modchip to play backups from a disk drive on newer wii's
(not sure if it makes the wii play dvd's again)

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dter ic said:
m2pt5 said:
well you need a modchip to play backups from a disk drive on newer wii's
(not sure if it makes the wii play dvd's again)
If you have a newer drive, a modchip won't help. The drive simply can't read burned disks.
But it's always good to have a choice, and the Catalog can better be a little too big than too small
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: