prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
wub.gif
more changes please

also, if you don't like the video auto-buffering, watch it then block it with adblock plus (or any other flash blocking add-ons) until Costy sorts something out
yaypsp.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I like the tabs and jquery effect, but I'm waiting for the customization feature in the profile.
Maybe an option to use another Jquery option if the user prefer it : "un-expand other articles when clicking a new one".
I would also like to hide the 3 big pictures at the top. I prefer the tabs only (if possible)
tongue.gif

Thank you for your work on improving the site again
happy.gif

doeo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
Well, this is my application to become a TV Temper. Pingy told me to come here and post a sample of what kind of videos I would upload.

I was thinking of doing a weekly video series that has modern game music retrofied through a program called GXSCC. I was also going to do a little animation or a ROM hack as the video. It would be the game the music is from, with NES graphics.

There would be 3 songs each week, and Tempers could request a certain song from a game, and I'll pick the best one out of the entries. The entries will be chosen based upon what I think, as well as what I think the Tempers will think of the songs. I will listen to each of them before and after the retro-fying, and choose the one I think most of you guys will like.

I have two samples, but they do not have animations/video. Just an image.

GXSCC man I used to love that thing.
If you're gonna need help with animation try asking me for help. I can do very basic animations but I think they're good enough to suit your songs.
If you want I can show you a sample animation maybe?

As for the new features, I've never been more excited!
This is great!
Thanks Costello and the team.
wink.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cyan said:
I like the tabs and jquery effect, but I'm waiting for the customization feature in the profile.
Maybe an option to use another Jquery option if the user prefer it : "un-expand other articles when clicking a new one".
I would also like to hide the 3 big pictures at the top. I prefer the tabs only (if possible)
tongue.gif

Thank you for your work on improving the site again
happy.gif
You can roll up read articles by clicking their title.

popoffka

Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
Wow, that's really awesome!
I like new main page and GBAtemp TV is cool too!
GBAtemp's admins are great as always! :)

By the way, was I the only one who thought about boobs when heard about "videos I can't upload to YouTube" in TinyT's video? :D

Quiche_on_a_leas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Videos start buffering without any interaction, that is just not cool. (And a major waste of bandwidth)

Also not really keen on the layout, it seems visually bloated.
Feels more like a website has been stuck in the middle of the portal, compared to the more integrated feel of the previous one.

poke50uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I possibly may be interested in being a video reviewer, dependent on time and how my voice sounds on camera.

I would be reviewing games through a designers eyes, great things to pick up on, poor things to learn from, and probably not just sticking to Nintendo.

Just PM me if you think you may be interested.

Would have to be after I move though in around a months time!

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the biggest fan of the video player. It seems a bit slow, and you can't load from any time in the video, as in i want to skip to minute 3 of the video but i can't and have to wait for it to load until then.
I'm not a big fan of most video players. I hate the youtube one now because of how glitchy it is. My favorite online video player is still the collegehumor one.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wanna be on the (gbatemp) TV! I wanna be on the (gbatemp) TV! I wanna be on the (gbatemp) TV! I wanna be on the (gbatemp) TV! I wanna be on the (gbatemp) TV! I wanna be on the (gbatemp) TV! I wanna be on the (gbatemp) TV! Cough!

I have a cam? But no ideas =( *sobs*

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Quiche_on_a_leash said:
Videos start buffering without any interaction, that is just not cool. (And a major waste of bandwidth)
thanks for the suggestion, it's been disabled.
it wont start loading until you click play now.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo