GBATemp Member Meeting #1

x-power

I am 'Lookout'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
London * Sat 1:00 PM ohh! got do some shopping then....
ohmy.gif

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Im just wondering what some suggestions people may have? Personally I cant think of anything... Will it be a whole lot of just chat or n00bs coming in and saying "Put roms on your site!!!!".

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't really see a need for this...
I mean, who the hell cares if there's a meeting or not... can't we just put this into the "Suggestions"-thread?
What's the difference?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
bah make it 3pm GMT, from all the complaints so far the timing is too early. perhaps this time would give eneryone an extra 3 hours to get ready for and besides I'm busy then
frown.gif

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This would make it 7AM for me too, and since I'll arrive home at around 1:15 AM, I'll see if I'll be there...

I second dice, as it would give me 3 more hours of sleep, which will be pretty darn appreciated...
happy.gif
Post-poning it by 3 hours shouldn't be that bad, and since no one said it was too late for them... Doesn't seem like it would make any inconvenience though...
tongue.gif

*Raises his hand to vote for the +3 hours!
smile.gif

- Vince989

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the plans for Sat have changed for me. I might have to go to my grandma's at that time. She has 56k and pay for the amount of time your on, so I couldn't do it down there and it would probably be over by then...

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Time Changed

The time will now be 2pm GMT Saturday. Check what time it will be for you here I will update my original post to reflect this new time.
This makes the meeting time 12am (midnight) for me but i'm willing to have it at that time if more people can join, I can't cater just for myself.

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice! That makes it 9AM for me, which is quite better for me...
smile.gif
I'll be going at a party this evening, so as long as it doesn't kill me too much, or something else happens which prevents me from attending it, I'll be there...
happy.gif

- Vince989

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm afraid it's a bit too late to change the time now. Beside, there's no way we can set up a time where everyone can join in as they want to so this will have to do on this one.

At 2:00pm GMT, the channel will be open on IRC for the members to join in. Remember to find it in Efnet as #gbatemp-meeting as indicated in the first post. How long the meeting will go on depends on how the discussion will proceed.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pfftt... Of course the Aussies get the bad end of the stick...
You seem to forget that Opium's lives in Australia too and he's the one who's arranging the meeting's time.
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, it's not a crime that some of you won't make it to the meeting, it's expected that a lot of people would miss it on the first run mainly because of the one thing called real life.
In case you guys didn't realize, this is the first GBATemp staff-member meeting so, if everything works out just fine, we'll probably plan for more meetings in the future so you'll eventually get your chance to join in once in a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.