OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
So, when will these actions take place, anyway?
happy.gif
we don't know yet, we have to start organising it. As soon as we have an idea time wise we'll let you know.

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry that i didnt get a chance to attend the meating seeing how i was at work 6am - 3:30 pm T_T anyways glad to see that somthings got mentioned. i would like to take this opertunity to say that the curent number of mods that are on this forum are just right... and bad treads get delt with in a realy timely manner. evoryone on this comunity is realy friendly. and the aditions to the directory layout that occurd a while ago with the adding of the polls and contests area was implamented realy smothly.

thanks guys for making GBAtemp my #1 site for gba related information. and with the advent of the next gb and the new sony hand held i hope to never see the gba taken out of gbatemp. just incase you guys where going to follow the latest trends in hand held gaming... because the gba isnt dead yet and will have alot of releases! for sure
happy.gif

hope to see this site open for many more years...

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think it should stay GBATemp, but have a section for the Nintendo DS (or GBA2) and the PSP instead of GBA once GBA dies...

Fusion Master

WOW Addict :0
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only problem with the meeting was the big ammount of immature members that attended. They wouldn't focus on the one subject so I suggest next time 10 members or so are chosen to represent the group.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Agh! I missed the opportunity for spontanious conversation about GBATemp.. or more importantly, how mods just chat.. Mebbe next time. I WILL ATTEND!
wacko.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To the people who complained about the numbers in the channel...how about next time people post their suggestions and what they want to talk about (just topic titles) before the meeting in a dedicated thread, then a mod or admin could compile an ordered list with the end of the session being open for any more ideas, that way anyone who is late will know what is being talked about and hopefully people won't have so many different conversations going on.

Also another suggestion is that there could be 2 meetings (on the same topics) in that day to split up the numbers attending...plus with 2 different times more people would be able to make it online for a session. More idea and suggestions could be gathered and the results of both meetings could be posted afterwards...

But yeah anyway if not then the number of people attending could just be cut down...

unsure.gif

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just adding my thoughts.

Medals/graphics, who needs them, it just wastes bandwith when gbatemp has already had problems with downtime. just have text titles.

Contests, have there even been any?

i think you should host the reviews offsite, again to stop downtime and speed up the forums.

finally can some thought be put in to the idea of removing all members with no posts, and anyone who hasn't posted in last 1-2months once again for speed

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Not for those who haven't posted in the last two months. People have their own lives to live and may not always be online but it doesn't mean they'd never return. As for the medals. . . they're shiny!

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Next time I suggest the channel is moderated and a topic/suggestion/question is set.
Once asked, all members are voiced. If any member talks crap or doesn't talk about the current topic/suggestion/question they are devoiced and unable to comment until the next topic/suggestion/question.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to get informed about what I missed, and what was discussed, but almost everyone was busy chatting...I really hope that there will be another one where we can really discuss about gbatemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.