Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there any point in reviewing the Media Gamer if you're reviewing the MicroNinja anyway? From everything I've seen it's just a straight MicroSD-based clone of the NinjaDS series. They haven't even bothered to change all the NinjaDS logos in the firmware.
I would guess that they would do some sort of a comparison

- Sam

zedrac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just wanted to take this time to thank the GBAtemp staff for all their work reviewing and comparing the different cards. You make things easy for us, thanks a tonne!

Aex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you could add whether or not games that don't work for many slot 2 carts work with either of these that would be great
smile.gif
e.g. Castlevania: POR, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, Pokemon Dash, etc. etc.

Hellios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'm hoping that you'll do the battery test (metroid+max brightness) as soon as you get the carts, and won't focus too much on the box and packaging...

But what i wish for the most is Downloadplay to unflashed DSs

WangJang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great news!

I can't wait to see the reviews of this bunch, i am hoping to pick a new slot-1 and this will make or break my decision.

If possible that either of you have access to a Action Replay device, could you do a test also ? or in the case of the "Supercard" maybe test their cheat ability which they list.

Thanks!

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanted to say that you all do a great job and it's cool that we have people who are so dedicated and helpful.

vegetano1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

"R4: units sent, we're waiting to receive them.

M3 DS Simply: agreement found with the M3 team for two units. Will be sent soon.

Supercard DS(ONE): agreement found with the SC team for two units. Will be sent soon.

MicroNinja: agreement found with the Ninja team for two units. Sending date unknown."

QUOTE OUT

You lucky Basters!!
smile.gif

Can not wait for the reviews!

Skyhunterjim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
As an owner of M3SD, I cannot help but thank gbatemp.net for taking the time and trouble to examine all these slot-1 solutions.I 'm tired of using Slot-2+passkey+original for DS.It's too bulky!

And, no, I don't have a passcard3.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Good work dudes. Please don't review the box the cart comes in this time, it really doesn't matter. Review the cart!

It does matter, i wanna know if my cart is gunna come in a flimsy box which will probably get damaged, or a fortress that no one, including the purchasie can get into

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Good work dudes. Please don't review the box the cart comes in this time, it really doesn't matter. Review the cart!

It does matter, i wanna know if my cart is gunna come in a flimsy box which will probably get damaged, or a fortress that no one, including the purchasie can get into

G6 ftw
smile.gif

As for the Slot-1 VS review, that is what I am most interested in. I know its going to be good cause shaun and costello just plain rock at writing reviews. I want Qrayzie to write one of the reviews, he's very detailed as well, but what do I know
smile.gif

Euronymous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country

G6 ftw
smile.gif

As for the Slot-1 VS review, that is what I am most interested in. I know its going to be good cause shaun and costello just plain rock at writing reviews. I want Qrayzie to write one of the reviews, he's very detailed as well, but what do I know
smile.gif

dam rite, G6 packaging was awesome :-)

Euronymous
this post has been removed by a moderator
reason: insult/flame

haha, someone didnt like my responce maybe?

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean that you're going to have to change/add to your slot-1 comparison chart? If so, that'd be nice to see everything on one page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958