Misc GBAtemp Game Night?

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw this on the 4cr forums and my roommate actually participated in their first official game night so I got to thinking...

GBAtemp Game Night! (?)

One night each week in which GBAtemp users could come together and WiFi it up on the DS! A different game could be played every week (maybe the users could choose?), perhaps with occasional tourneys and rankings? Thoughts?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
That's a really good idea
smile.gif

I'd be interested in organising official gbatemp wifi nights. It'd just be a timeslot each week or fortnight for members to meet (most likely on IRC).

I don't think we should limit what game for each night. Just make it a night for gbatemp members to chat and play games with eachother.

One problem is that gbatemp is a worldwide community, one timeslot isn't going to suit everybody. Perhaps two different times one for each side of the world
wink.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like an excellent idea! Opium get organising!
biggrin.gif

Maybe we could have two staff handle it when the day of the week comes around, one to organise the European tournament and one to handle the USA tournament (2 should hopefully satisfy everyone world wide - if not we'll have to think of something else!).

It's a great idea though and could be fun. Perhaps we can setup a portal poll a few days before each GBAtemp Game Night to decide on the game to be played (and rules).

I'll definitely be participating.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1