Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
kristacard.png

I made this for this year's E3. I think it far surpasses my old one I made for 2015, though I know my Photoshop skills are a little lacking.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I went with Staples the first time I had these done, they came out okay. Moo seems far and above superior though, and I can't wait to see how they turned out.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
View attachment 124160

I made this for this year's E3. I think it far surpasses my old one I made for 2015, though I know my Photoshop skills are a little lacking.

View attachment 124161

I went with Staples the first time I had these done, they came out okay. Moo seems far and above superior though, and I can't wait to see how they turned out.
I like the old ones font size for your Name. It looks better with your Name being larger and the contributor & writer label being a smaller font.
It puts emphasis on your name since its more important. The new one with both texts matching with same size doesn't look so good.

The font size for GBATEMP is better in the new one. And it looks better with the shortened "Independent Gaming Community" instead of the old "An independent gaming community." Bottom text is equal size to GBATEMP and looks better. It looks ugly in the old one with the text extending way out to the left.

Im not sure about the black middle part though. Maybe add some color. I think have it match GBATEMPs dark theme colors will look better.

Did you already print out a whole stack?

Last edited by SG854,
D

Deleted User

Much cleaner, and I like how you kept the font consistent. Gradient looks a little skewed, though. Good work!

Reactions: Chary

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i keep forgetting your name is krista, the best name ever (you are the only real person i know with that name tough :C )!!!
pokemon crystal character was named krista! (the germany version) played the shit out of that game with that default name!

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny