YoshiRiRu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone;

I've had my M3DS Real for about a month and a half now, and things have been generally going great; until recently. I was loading up Super Mario World on GBA, and I got a message that said "YOUR SAVE DATA IS CORRUPT" or something along those lines. Thinking something was fishy, I tried some of my other games. Advance Wars won't even boot, and any games that I CAN get to boot give a "Save failed... try again?" message. And no matter how many times I retry the save, it still fails.

I tried getting new ROMs, I tried erasing the save data, formatting my card, and the works. Has anybody encountered/solved this little problem? I have a 2GB Sandisk SD card, and everything else works on it, and GBA games did too, until very recently.

YoshiRiRu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have. Incidentally, when the first time I switched from patch to fast load, the game that I switched FL ons data was erased. I actually don't know if that's what started it or what, but everything was going fine until then.

YoshiRiRu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to double post, but I realized something. Since the saves have started failing, I can no longer boot homebrew in slot-2. NesDS does not load when I click the slot-2 booting option. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but possibly there's a problem with the GBA expansion's battery..?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
im having the same prob w/my 3in1EZ
frown.gif
...the Ram expansion goes kewl, but i cant save on any game 'corrupted save'
huh.gif
...maybe the battery, but the rumble does its thing ok
wtf.gif

YoshiRiRu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the game loads at all, if I get to a point where I can save, and attempt to, I get a "Save failed!" message, which I've never gotten before.

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you remove the GBA expansion and replace it with the RumbleRAM you will have the same results. You can load some roms but never save any. SMBros3 will tell you you have corrupt save data. I am not sure, but I think your GBA Expansion took a dump on you.

YoshiRiRu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything I can do 'bout it? Or.. do I just have to buy a new one? Are there any alternatives to the apparently faulty Gba expansion..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...