Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
I just want to chime in with the rest of the Micro yes-sayers
biggrin.gif

i just love my micro, played through both Gs games and FFTA(well not completed yet, damn savefile got messed up) on it at work, now my work alows me to have my DS with me.. nightshift is good that way
biggrin.gif
.. smaller screen just makes the games look more detailed and since it has the "change brightness" buttons it is imho better then the SP that even tho it is backlit it aint as bright as i would like it. As for the Cube linkage.. if she aint old enough to play on a DS.. how could she be old enough to play the GBA connected to the Cube? =)

So get her a micro ASAP.. its small enough so that she can sneak it into school/daycare (depending on HOW you she is)
biggrin.gif

Here in sweden you can get them for around 600 SKR (about ~62€ or 92CAD/93USD) plus shipping, so its not so diff from the E-Bay prices.. and if they are getting harder to get from stores the prices will sure soon start to go up.

Edit: Bah and i read it all but skipped like the last 3 posts.. just to miss that you had bought one already, congratz on that
biggrin.gif

Sneakz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GBA is pretty much dead, I doubt Ill ever need GBM (even though it looks hella cool, and Id love to just own the damn thing) but Its pretty useless since I dont even buy GBA games anyway

But for your daughter, then hell buy her whatever you can get for cheap, she will most likely brake it (Hell I managed to brake my DS phat top screen) so why even bother dropping good cash on a micro (Besides the obvious fact its sexy)

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA is pretty much dead, I doubt Ill ever need GBM (even though it looks hella cool, and Id love to just own the damn thing) but Its pretty useless since I dont even buy GBA games anyway

But for your daughter, then hell buy her whatever you can get for cheap, she will most likely brake it (Hell I managed to brake my DS phat top screen) so why even bother dropping good cash on a micro (Besides the obvious fact its sexy)

we're on gba temp? who here buys gba games
ph34r.gif
also the micro has a hard metal shell, its pretty durable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn