Not open for further replies.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Yes, you just need to modify the R4i so it can unencrypt the GBA rom, this can be done by placing it in a microwave on full power for 5 minutes.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Law, that is incorrect. You need to put it in a toaster set to Dark setting and then take out after exactly four minutes and 30 seconds. It has to be exact otherwise your thing risks not working anymore. But seriously demoon42, if you really want GBA games that bad, you can try my method, which guarantees the result but must be very precise, or you can try Law's. Either way, its your choice.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
No Law, that is incorrect. You need to put it in a toaster set to Dark setting and then take out after exactly four minutes and 30 seconds. It has to be exact otherwise your thing risks not working anymore. But seriously demoon42, if you really want GBA games that bad, you can try my method, which guarantees the result but must be very precise, or you can try Law's. Either way, its your choice.

Whoops my mistake, I must have been thinking about the original non-sdhc and non-DSi R4.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cmon that is a normal answer. Oh cool, I just heard this thing and it says you have to solder a wire thing together and then try not to blow the fuse thing. If you can solder really well, try this method.

Posts merged

Hachibei you can actually. Try this soldering method.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell are you talking about? u actually can! I devised a way to be able to do this. I first opened up my R4(i) and then I removed the chip part. I had to precisely cut a part of it precisely 2.5mm from the edge of the card with a very special pair of pliers, then I took my soldering iron and I briefly tapped the black part of my R4i. Smoke has to rise if you want to know if you are doing it right. I used tools to remove the GBA slot in my DS Lite, modded it with a similar method, then I put it back in.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a slot 2 device, you cannot play GBA roms on a slot-1...damn being a mod is boring, have to behave for fuck sake.

And now time to go Toni Plutonij on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast