Hacking GBA Flash cart question

Speculant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use a GBA cart to usb cable to rewrite my current game carts with new games?

all the websites that sell gba carts are out of stock...

Speculant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want to replace the gba file already in the game cart with a different one.

For example, could i take my tekken game cart and make it into, say, a pokemon game cart?

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
No you can't. Think like a music CD. Music is on the CD and the disk is finalized. You would need a CD-R to either add more music or to replace the current music.

Long explaination: Game memory is ROM. Even if you could replace ROM, you still have to deal with matching up game size and save size too. A simple shooter game might only keep track of the high scores while something like Pokemon keeps track of tons of info.

Speculant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
No you can't. Think like a music CD. Music is on the CD and the disk is finalized. You would need a CD-R to either add more music or to replace the current music.

i dont think of gameboy carts as CDs...

anyways, i guess ill have to buy a flash cart used off here or something.

anyone wanna sell me one?

Speculant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant imagine anything related to gameboys that would be worth 100 posts of discussion.

sorry.

DAMN YOU EBAY AND YOUR RULES

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...