Homebrew GBA ExpLoader options?

Kenaf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an EZFlash V 3in1 to compliment my R4DS so I could load GBA roms. I've got GBA ExpLoader working just fine, but I can't find anyway to customize it. When I load a ROM, the GBA game has a frame around it with a windows-like toolbar at the top. It looks like I should be able to use those to maximize the game (get rid of the frame) and switch which DS screen the game plays on. I would assume if the game were on the touchscreen those could just be touched, but it is defaulting to the top screen. I can't figure out any way to customize which screen it plays on or if there is a way to get rid of the frame around the GBA game.

Thanks for the help.
Kenaf

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use the extra resolution for storing anything but a static border. You can't "maximize" the game screen or anything. The frame itself will be a bitmap somewhere on your card (don't know exactly where) which you can simply remove to get rid of the frame.

Kenaf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooh. That frame is a mean trick, it makes it look like it has functionality! Okay, thanks.

But is there a way to switch between screens? I think I prefer it on the top screen anyway, but just for reference..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr