GBA ExpLoader options?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Kenaf, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Kenaf
    OP

Kenaf Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    I just got an EZFlash V 3in1 to compliment my R4DS so I could load GBA roms. I've got GBA ExpLoader working just fine, but I can't find anyway to customize it. When I load a ROM, the GBA game has a frame around it with a windows-like toolbar at the top. It looks like I should be able to use those to maximize the game (get rid of the frame) and switch which DS screen the game plays on. I would assume if the game were on the touchscreen those could just be touched, but it is defaulting to the top screen. I can't figure out any way to customize which screen it plays on or if there is a way to get rid of the frame around the GBA game.

Thanks for the help.
    Kenaf

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    You can't use the extra resolution for storing anything but a static border. You can't "maximize" the game screen or anything. The frame itself will be a bitmap somewhere on your card (don't know exactly where) which you can simply remove to get rid of the frame.

3. Kenaf
    OP

Kenaf Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    Oooh. That frame is a mean trick, it makes it look like it has functionality! Okay, thanks.

But is there a way to switch between screens? I think I prefer it on the top screen anyway, but just for reference..

4. Fat D

Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 18, 2006
    Germany
    try the configuration menu of your DS