Homebrew GBA Emulation - RetroArch crashes upon loading rom

xZaggin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sup guys I recently wanted to play some GBA games and after the disappointing lack of features (literally none) GBA.CIA's have I must say I will stick to Emulators, I've used mGBA before but now that I have A9LH I would like to take advantage of the extra power as I'm playing Mother 3 and some Pokemon rom hax and they tend to get frame drops quite frequently...

I did a lot of research and everybody is saying "retroarch gpsp" so I got it (CIA version). In fact I installed RetroArch gpsp and the mGba version (Now I have two of the exact same icons on my screen and it looks like they're the same application.)

Anyways, I opened one of them up and loaded up Mother 3 and it crashed, then tried out other games and crashed again, rebooted afterwards each time too. Looked it up and some people said you need the GBA_bios.bin. I have it but I don't know where to place it. Still crashes. What do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1