DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, does anyone knows if there is a gba emulator for ds....?? i have an r4, and i want to play some gba games.... so i wonder if there is some gba emu for ds

thnx

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if they could make a gba emulator it would lag like crazy, in slot 2 flash cards they have ram in them to get rid of lag since, micro sd cards read data too slow to run at full speed.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez! How cheap can you be? Get a slot2 card!

Even if it was possible to emulate GBA in the DS slot, it would be stupid and unnecessary because the the DS natively supports GBA games in the......wait for it......GBA slot.

You bought a slot1 card to pirate all your DS games instead of buying them, the least you could do is buy a slot2 card to pirate all the GBA games instead of buying them. Common freakin' sense people, come on!

I'm surprised that more people don't aggressively and vehemently flame people that ask this question. They truly deserve to be flamed, if anyone does.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Geez! How cheap can you be? Get a slot2 card!

Even if it was possible to emulate GBA in the DS slot, it would be stupid and unnecessary because the the DS natively supports GBA games in the......wait for it......GBA slot.

You bought a slot1 card to pirate all your DS games instead of buying them, the least you could do is buy a slot2 card to pirate all the GBA games instead of buying them. Common freakin' sense people, come on!

I'm surprised that more people don't aggressively and vehemently flame people that ask this question. They truly deserve to be flamed, if anyone does.

Or just get a 3 in 1 to pair with your R4. Cheap, simple.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Costello and shaunj66 should make when you sign up you have to write "GBA ROMS don't work on Slot-1's". I think we have something like that in regards for asking for ROMS.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe making them write it down three times or something would be better. but each time differently worded, so that there is no copy+paste.

ie.

GBA ROMS don't work on slot one flashcarts
GBA ROMS can't be emulated on slot one flashcarts
GBA ROMS can only be played on a slot two flashcart

saint.john.vs.sa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ouch kinda agressive answer.

the guy only asked if there's a gba emu for the nds. it MIGHT be an educated question as oposed to simply ask if you can play gba in the nds;)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Or maybe we should just answer each one with links to 2 threads that explain it well:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=54762
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=50746&st=0
(I sort-of wish those images weren't in the second one, they kind of hijack what was a good technical discussion on the subject
unsure.gif
)

SaintJohn: Forgive the agressiveness, this question has been asked almost every single week since the R4 came out and the answer's really easy to find if people bother to look. It's also a sticky in the "flashing hardware" section. So it's starting to drive us a bit crazy
happy.gif

xcalibur: The search engine now accepts 3 letter words, the error message is out of date
smile.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The real question is... is it possible for a slot-2 device to somehow mimic GBA to GBA connections via wireless? Think about that... long and hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo