Hacking GBA connector keeps wiping my save file

otomon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
k say im using the latest neogamma and i am trying to get any of the gc pokemon games to connect to any of the gba games using the connector but it always just deletes my save file on the gba... wtf does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? I tried all of the gc games with all of the gba games... sorry if this is wrong section !!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you sure it is using its internal GC loader?

If you are using retail discs:
Please try it from disc channel.

If you are using backup discs:
Please try the patched MIOS option in NeoGamma. If the game doesn't boot at all with it, please try patched MIOS + high plugin then.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Random link
tongue.gif

Here's a list of games that support that feature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Game...y_Advance_Cable

I've tried most if not all over the years and never had a problem using the original discs or backups with neogamma (unsure now of what cMIOS was used), various chips and even a WODE.

I know I've (well my wee man has) used patched MIOS option in NeoGamma, but the only games I know for sure are the 2 sonic games, pokemon and zelda, megaman and star wars.

Do the region of the games match ? (this would cause problems)

otomon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like I said the Pokemon game are being loaded tru neogamma... but the gba games are the official ones.

Both are NTSC....

How will loading the gaming using MIOS be any different? I wish to know before i try this as I already stated that it will wiped my file....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The patched MIOS option i was talking about is something else than setting the GC mode to MIOS. And if the patched MIOS option boots the game, but it still messes up your saves, i'm afraid there's nothing i can do.

otomon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
The patched MIOS option i was talking about is something else than setting the GC mode to MIOS. And if the patched MIOS option boots the game, but it still messes up your saves, i'm afraid there's nothing i can do.

Where do I do that??

On the bkacuplauncher you simply pressed B... how do i do this in neogamaa?

EDIT: Um okay it got into this "Mutli DVD 9 Loader" but it wont boot the game... why is that? the regular loader loads it fine....

otomon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I guess none know the answer for this one.. so I have another question which hopefully someone will answer and I can kindly leave your lovely forums.

The question is this:

I am aware that there is a palpark function in soul silver, if I use the fire leaf cartridge, will my data be deleted as well? Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk